Perry Ellis 360 Coral Eau de Parfum

by Perry Ellis

In 2014, the fashion world was introduced to Perry Ellis 360 Coral, a light and refreshing perfume with sensual undertones . In the top notes, the scent is led by the citric orange tones of Italian bergamot, followed by the bright freshness of pink pepper and ending with the fruitiness of sparkling peach prosecco and Asian apple-pear. The middle notes come from hints of lily of the valley and the sweetness of white jasmine and blushing peony. The base notes are delivered by layered musk, cashmere woods, white amber and soft tonka, which provide the sensual undertones.

Perry Ellis 360 Coral Eau de Parfum ? Su olor es súper bonito y te dura mucho en la piel ,lo puedes usar para cualquier ocasión
Hola que tal es esta fragancia osea es sueva o intensa? Se puede usar en el dia o es una fragancia para usarla en la noche ?
A fragrância é mais intensa ou suave??
Start your review of Perry Ellis 360 Coral Eau de Parfum!
Rocio E.
N Miami Beach, FL
Perry Ellis 360 Coral Eau de Parfum uploaded by Rocio E.
This is my ‘signature’ perfume. Has something so distinctive and different from other scents, is not overwhelming but so captivating. I receive compliments all the time about how good I smell. And is super affordable. I love it.
Paola G.
Humble, TX
Perry Ellis 360 Coral Eau de Parfum uploaded by Paola G.
I have been using this perfume it was my husband gift, it smells really good like sweet flowers I would say, but the smell lasts long on you, but I am pretty sure he wanted one thats why he got me one lmao
Natalie H.
Riverside, CA
Smelling Fresh! I love the fresh, clean scent of this spray. A little goes a long way.
Yaritza A.
Roma, TX
Received this for Christmas and it smells amazing! The scent lasts but isn’t over powerful like some perfumes!
Kesia S.
I really like this one because it’s a super fresh scent. Like the presentation because it’s easy to carry for travel. The price is good and I think it’s a lot of product. It’s easy to storage because of the presentation too.
Nikky S.
This Smells So Good. I Feel Like It Smells Similar To Another Fragrance That I Can't Think Of At The Moment. The Scent Is Floral But Tropical If That Makes Sense. Love The Fragrance. Makes Me Want To Try The Other Ones From Perry Ellis. It Is A Long Lasting Scent. I Got Mine On Maxaroma
Loany N.
Doral, FL
spectacular fragrance I would love to have it again...... Second scent I'm trying from Perry and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone
April H.
I love this perfume! It is sweet but not too sweet and has a little more of a mature scent than what I usually go for but it works great for me as I like to wear this to dinner, church, work, etc. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Daniela U.
Perry Ellis 360 Coral Eau de Parfum uploaded by Daniela U.
I got this perfume as a gift from my birthday and I just love it. It has a nice aroma and lasts a long time. Good quality. Nice presentation and cute bottle. I'm not sure about the price but I know is nothing extremely expensive.
Jamie O.
Travis Afb, CA
The bottle looks appealing to me and it looks expensive. I'd definitely pick this item up and smell it to see if I like it