BY PERRY ELLIS

In 2014, the fashion world was introduced to Perry Ellis 360 Coral, a light and refreshing perfume with sensual undertones . In the top notes, the scent is led by the citric orange tones of Italian bergamot, followed by the bright freshness of pink pepper and ending with the fruitiness of sparkling peach prosecco and Asian apple-pear. The middle notes come from hints of lily of the valley and the sweetness of white jasmine and blushing peony. The base notes are delivered by layered musk, cashmere woods, white amber and soft tonka, which provide the sensual undertones.

Nikky S.
This Smells So Good. I Feel Like It Smells Similar To Another Fragrance That I Can't Think Of At The Moment. The Scent Is Floral But Tropical If That Makes Sense. Love The Fragrance. Makes Me Want To Try The Other Ones From Perry Ellis. It Is A Long Lasting Scent. I Got Mine On Maxaroma
Ronnie A.
Windermere, FL
I actually just purchased this fragrance today, wanting to try something new. I am a huge fan of the 360 line and Coral is very new to me. It is a wonderful and light fragrance, with tones that are more citrus and lighly sweet. It is a refreshing change.
April H.
Plantation, FL
I love this perfume! It is sweet but not too sweet and has a little more of a mature scent than what I usually go for but it works great for me as I like to wear this to dinner, church, work, etc. I will definitely be repurchasing.
Daniela U.
I got this perfume as a gift from my birthday and I just love it. It has a nice aroma and lasts a long time. Good quality. Nice presentation and cute bottle. I'm not sure about the price but I know is nothing extremely expensive.
Marleny G.
Brooklyn , NY
I had the chance to try this fragrance because my mom friends gave it to her for her birthday I really liked it.
It was in a nice bottle and the smell was good I would recommend it's a nice product.
Libby H.
Love this everyone i know agrees too i usually have one or 2 people that dont like whatever perfume im wearing that day but with this one all im ever asked is what im wearing and where they can get it too!
yesenia v.
Moreno Valley, CA
Perry ellis is such a great fragrance. We got this one and the white one for my mom and sister for christmas. I wanted to keepit.but I'm thinking of buying them for myself
TONYA R.
Charlotte, NC
PERRY ELLIS 360 CORAL SMELLS GREAT. IF YOU HAVENT TRIED THE MANY SCENTS OF PERRY ELLIS 360 YOU REALLY NEED TO GO AND GET YOU SOME, IM SURE YOU WILL LOVE IT
LiNa M.
Tampa, FL
It smell really good I will love if it will Last me for a longer time but can't complain for the price love how is bottle is eeasy to carry in your purse
Loany N.
spectacular fragrance I would love to have it again...... Second scent I'm trying from Perry and I love it. I would recommend this to anyone
Tamica M.
Olive Branch, MS
How does this smell and is it going to break my skin out
Esther V.
Does the scent last all day?
Rosmary R.
Punto FIjo ,Edo Falcon
Hola que tal es esta fragancia osea es sueva o intensa? Se puede usar en el dia o es una fragancia para usarla en la noche ?
Lizandra R.
Raeford, NC
So the reviews say it's sweet, but some also say it's strong... How is it compared to Perry Ellis 360, is it just as strong, stronger or softer? Which of the two smells better in your opinion?
Andressa M.
Contagem
A fragrância é mais intensa ou suave??

Amazon