MakeupFragranceFragrance for HimPerry Ellis
360 by Perry Ellis - BODY SPRAY 68 OZ - MEN

PERRY ELLIS 360 by Perry Ellis - BODY SPRAY 6.8 OZ - MEN

by Perry Ellis

BODY SPRAY 6.8 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PERRY ELLIS 360 by Perry Ellis - BODY SPRAY 6.8 OZ - MEN!
Alan H.
ATLANTA
This body spray gets a lot of compliments! It’s fresh and light but strong enough for any casual day at the office or out.it is not over powering! It comes in a standard Sparta bottle. The scent can last longer when paired with the cologne
Edil S.
Santa Monica
Good product. I prefer the Acqua one but this one is good as well. Size of bottle works fine.
Natasha S.
buffalo
Not my favorite scent but love it , my mom got me into these scents and love them . I think it’s fine not to strong love it recommend to everyone looking for something soft yes I would buy again for sure .
Jonas A.
Houston, Texas
Perry Ellis is a brand for the absolute GODS !! I am very happy to recommend this product for the main reason that you can take it anywhere and smell great all the time! Once I heard that this product came out I was ecstatic to see a body spray that I could take everywhere that I went !
Talia H.
Doral, FL
Hace tiempo que no lo uso se me agoto pero si es duradero económico y buena fragancia me encanta esta fragancia la recomendó mucho
Rubi S.
Puebla de zaragoza
Huele muy bien ya que teniendo un ph muy alta te mata y huele deliciosa es muy bueno practica y super aromatico

Looking for your answer?