BY PERRY ELLIS

Since 2006, men around the globe have delighted in Perry Ellis 360 Black . This fresh, sophisticated cologne mixes notes of cardamom, sambuca, Barbados ginger spice, nutmeg extract, tamarind vine, black basil, tobacco leaf and liquid amber to deliver an exotic, intoxicating aroma. Appropriate for daytime, evenings and special occasions, this fragrance is eminently wearable. Even though it has staying power, this cologne is not overwhelming. For fashion-forward men who want to make a lasting impression, this fragrance is a must-have.

Brittany J.
My boyfriend is normally a a man who would go for a clean fresh smell but for some odd reason he loves this cologne! It's smell is something I would describe as dark and musky.
Sonia L.
This cologne smells amazing, I got it for my husband at ulta and he loved it too!! It was a fair price
Smell last all day , would totally recommend this
Marva G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this cologne on my boyfriend. It lasts throughout the day and it's not to heavy. A nice , light, pleasing smell with an affordable price.
Amber P.
Saint Martinville, LA
My fiance used to wear this and it smells amazing!!! I would definitely would recommend this cologne!!! It's last long worth every penny!!
Erica H.
Sexy scent for the Mr. It can be a bit strong so keep it to 2 sprays at the most. It's pretty affordable and easy to find which is great.
sandra c.
Chicago , IL
I love how smell i buy this for my brother and he love it
He say stay long time. And he wash his close and still smell
Aisha T.
Harrisburg, PA
Dark, musky strong male scent nothing like the regular 360 scent, bought it for a friend and he loved it nice price
Tiffany S.
I like the smell of this cologne, but it is not something I would choose first for my boyfriend.
TRA003118/Maria de los Angeles P.
I buy for my brother. i love smells is very sexy.good price .I love perri ellis fragances
April W.
I bought this for a friend and he loves it! He's started buying it for himself now.

Walmart