BY PERRY ELLIS

What Speaks Of Simplicity More Than Black? Suits Mature, Confident Men Moderate Scent Strength Presents A Rich, Masculine Scent 360 Black Is Sultry And Surprising Right Form Its Opening To The Dry Down.&Nbsp; In 2006 Perry Ellis Launched A Fragrance Which Is Meant For Men Who Love To Impress With Simplicity.&Nbsp; What Speaks Of Simplicity More Than Black?&Nbsp; 360 Black Has A Distinctive Combination Of Aromas That Blend Perfectly To Make You Feel Best At All Times.&Nbsp; With Cardamom, Ginger Lily, A Native Of Asia And Sambuca - Liqueur With Aniseed Flavor From Italy In The Top Notes; Basil, Spicy Nutmeg And Tangy Tamarind At The Mid Notes And Liquid Amber, Suede And Tobacco In The Base Notes Are All Mysterious And Extremely Attractive.&Nbsp; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marva G.
Hialeah, FL
I love this cologne on my boyfriend. It lasts throughout the day and it's not to heavy. A nice , light, pleasing smell with an affordable price.
Erica H.
Sexy scent for the Mr. It can be a bit strong so keep it to 2 sprays at the most. It's pretty affordable and easy to find which is great.
sandra c.
Chicago , IL
I love how smell i buy this for my brother and he love it
He say stay long time. And he wash his close and still smell
April W.
I bought this for a friend and he loves it! He's started buying it for himself now.
Mayra Ale G.
Las Vegas, NV
Husband has this. Smells very good. Its more of a night time/going out fragance.
Laura E.
My husband wears this scent. I love the way it smells. Not overwhelming at all.
I buy for my brother. i love smells is very sexy.good price .I love perri ellis fragances