BY PERRY ELLIS

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Jennifer B.
Greenacres, WA
This used to be one of my go-to perfumes, but my scent likes have changed a lot in the past years. It is a nice strong scent that has lasting fragrance, but now it is just too strong for me. I still have my bottle displayed with all my perfumes because it is attractive, but I don't wear it anymore. As anything, scents are very subjective from person to person. I feel like this is more of a younger energetic scent, and it is great for the right person.
Daniela S.
Dallas, TX
I love this perfume it reminds me when I was a young little lady I remember the smell of this I would burn it really good when I was like 15 but now I have tried it and I feel I burn it in a different way since our bodies change but it smells amazing reminds me of my childhood.