BY PERRY ELLIS

Men's Gift Set - 3.4 oz EDT Spray + 3.0 oz Aftershave Balm + 2.75 oz Deodorant Stick + 0.25 oz Mini Spray. Chypre Fresh Marine. Perry Ellis designed 360 in 1996. It's fragrant nature explores essences of bergamot freesia and lavender. Blended with notes of citrus vetiver and musk 360 is a all around type of fragrance. see more...

Resh L.
Norcross, GA
This is a great scent on a man. Very seductive and manly. I like the gift sets for men which includes a deodorant or body wash or aftershave. Layered scents is always good before the cologne is applied.
donshaa k.
San Antonio, TX
I love Perry Ellis 360. it smells so good. there is not a lot of men's Cologne that grabs my attention but this one is in my top 10. ladies you can't go wrong with this one. he will like it no matter what.
Johanna Y R.
I gave him this perfume to my husband for his birthday and I fall more with the scent on it ...
Tania M.
The perry ellis is one of the best because it doesn't matter what year we are the smell is always in fashion.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Omg smells amazing!!!! My bf has it and it is the perfect gift for any guy older or younger its not too strong bt not a fruity smell either totally recommend it!
itzel G.
Spring, TX
Love Perry Ellis smell so good. don't matter which one it is, they smell great. so fresh it last.
donshaa k.
San Antonio, TX
Do you think Perry Ellis 360 is a timeless scent?