BY PERRY ELLIS

What is the difference between Pure Perfume, Eau de Parfumes, Eau de Toilette, and Eau de Cologne? The differences are simply a matter of the amount or concentration of oils in the fragrance. The highest concentration is in pure perfume (or Parfumes). Next would be Eau de Parfumes, then Eau de Toilette, and finally Eau de Cologne. Some manufacturers make a solid perfume, solid perfume is as strong as a pure perfume however it is in a gel-like consistency. Eau De Toilette and Eau De Cologne are generally interchangeable, especially in Men's fragrances. After Shave has the least amount of oils. The higher the concentration the longer your fragrance will last, and the less you need to apply. This photo is a representation of the brand only. Actual product container/packaging may vary. see more...

Dannie P.
Nogales, AZ
Personally I don't enjoy the scent on myself but I think it is a good everyday eau de parfum for some people who enjoy a sweet-fruity scent.
Marilyn S.
Edmonton
Love this perfume, its a great everyday scent. I can wear it everywhere I go, work, school, or even out with my bf. I got this as a gift for Xmas so I don't know what the retail is on it. But according to Perry Ellis website it is $80.36 CAD for the 3.4 fl oz. since that what I got.

Amazon