Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis Gift Set -- for Women

by Perry Ellis

Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis was launched in 2006 for woman who have tried and loved Perry Ellisc 360. This delicate blend of flowers and fruit contains a mix of raspberry mojito, frozen pears, and pink orchids, with ending hints of sandalwood and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis Gift Set -- for Women!
Leslie G.
Es un perfume que llevo años usando desde muy joven y ya forma parte de mi escencia! jamas lo cambiare por que me encanta.
Nadeen B.
Staten Island, NY
Smells amazing !! One of my favorite scents by far !!! I pick it up whenever I get the chance !
fathia B.
Newark, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
It smells bomb and it comes in different scents. I would love to purchase this again because it is long lasting. Not to strong not too light.
Alexa A.
La Porte , TX
One of the first perfumes I got!!!!!! The scent it’s very soft and fresh, great packaging, I really like the bottle. 💕 I definitely need to buy it again
darline H.
Amazing amazing perfume. I highly reccomend it for any female. From young to young teenagers. Long lasting sent.
Mariia G.
Culiacán , Sinaloa
Perfecto. Lo compre una vez y en cuanto se me tirmino lo volví a comprar es un aroma casual y fresco con buenas notas y el precio me parece justo
Jah’tiara G.
Rialto
The best perfume you should get it you will not be disappointed you will get a lot of compliments from this perfume
unicornio D.
newhall, ca.
Lo adoro, lo adoro, lo adoro. Me relaja mucho este aroma siempre se lo regala a mi madre porque ella también es 7na gran fan de peris lo adoro también lo compro para mi, solo que últimamente no es fácil de conseguir en el lugar donde vivo. Me encantaría comprarlo siempre.
MaryMercedes M.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
There are so much better brands to buy out there then from this competition I mean cmon when are you going to come out with a product that works!
Jackelin N.
National City, CA
I loved its aroma is very rich, the aroma of perfume on clothes does not last long La Mancha 😊 It is now a very soft but rich

Looking for your answer?