MakeupFragranceFragrance for HerPerry Ellis
18 by for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 34 oz

Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

by Perry Ellis

Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz!
Kesia S.
This is my favorite one from this brand. It’s fresh and citric. It’s my favorite during summer time. Like the packaging and the long lasting scent. Don’t need to use a lot. It has a Gold and Purple version.
Yzalida H.
Arlington, TX
I love it!! Perry Ellis 18 is a pleasant fragrance and you don’t need a lot of it. It works best for Fall.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by Mariana O.
I love it! My mom got it for me at a trip to Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic! And it was about 30 bucks! It lasts FOREVER! It's the perfect kind of floral scent that first not overwhelms but is great for any occasion. It's a bit heavy the bottle since it has aluminum cover, but nothing too heavy! You only need the tiniest amount. So even with a high price you get your money's worth!
Monserrat D.
El Centro
I really really really do love this product so much! It's perfect for a year along perfume it's not just for winter or just for spring it's for the whole year!! I have worn this perfume so much that when I hang out with my family I don't have their scent I have my own set so send is now me so every time someone smells that sends everyone just thinks of me so it really build your own person.
Gena O.
Roy
Perry Ellis has done it again. This perfume is very affordable $10-$25. The 18 is a lovely feminine scent and unlike 360,it's not overpowering at all. Perry Ellis 18 is a light, delicate scent to be enjoyed on casual occasions. The feminine perfume, released in 2006, is a lovely blend of sweet ingredients. Raspberry mojito and frozen pear begin the fragrance with a cool, sugary infusion of fruit, both refreshing and energizing. The middle note of pink orchids lends the perfume a soft, lush profile, evoking romance and sophistication. The base notes are milky sandalwood and sugary vanilla, giving the earlier notes a gentle fragrance very lady like.
member-f26e8
Un aroma que va con todo tipo de temporada y tiene una duracion de todo el dia. Aroma fresco y sexy. Me encanta la presentacion
Sonimar P.
sarasota
my favorite perfume, wherever I go they ask me what perfume I use, it is sweet and at the same time strong. No doubt this perfume is part of my personality. I love him
Lizeth H.
Moreno valley, CA
I love this perfume, its very sweet but not too stron and the best thingt is that it last for 2 days. the bad thing is the price which ranges from 80-120
katelynn H.
State College, PA
I love this! it is not strong which is good and lasts forever! price is a tad high but its totally worth it
Aliciaa N.
Charlottetown, PE
This is one of my go to perfumes I use in the run of a week! It’s really nice and light. Not too overpowering and it does seem to last a while throughout the day. Love the scent! Perry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 ozPerry Ellis 18 by Perry Ellis for Women Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz

Looking for your answer?