BY PERRIGO

Chantelle S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are ok, but they taste horrible. Like yoghurt. I wasn't a big fan of the taste when I purchased them.. but they do their job. I recommend but have a strong, nice tasting whatever next to you for when you finish the drink to get rid of the taste. As the after taste isn't the best.
Alejandra D.
San Antonio , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This are good meal replacements but I would drink them as a snack more than a real meal, they are very complete with all nutrition needed and taste good too' easy to find at any store near you! Chocolate flavor is good
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I like this flavor/brand far more than some of the other nutritional drinks. It's thick and creamy and actually tastes more like chocolate without that nasty aftertaste. I stock up on these when they go on sale and I have a coupon as they are a bit more expensive than generic brands however Ensure is worth it.
Samantha A.
Doral, FL
I drink one of these when I don't have time to make breakfast or dinner. They taste really good and it is also very filling.
Shaka E.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are a good meal supplement but are very sweet and leave a weird taste in my mouth personally. but are a good thing
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
Tasty and healthy!!! My mom loves them and I am also thinking about buying the kids version for my son.
Annelle R.
Providence, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love ensure! They taste so good, good for the kids and even adults 😁 i get some at Walmart
Veronica K.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Delicious and it helps immensely with energy and nutrition! The chocolateone is really good .
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They surprisingly taste pretty good. I really enjoy them. They're nutritious and yummy.
Yazmin R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these for all your nutitional needs or when there is no time for breakfast! ❤️
Hannah N.
Grand forks, ND
Is this a good meal replacement?