BY PERRIER #13 in Seltzers & Tonics

Bringing you the taste of summer all year round, Watermelon-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water adds a refreshing twist to the bubbles. It soothes your thirst any time of day with zero calories and zero sweeteners.

Aby L.
Oregon
I bought a Perrier Watermelon and it was delicious! I am a big fan of sparkling water and this one definitely didn’t disappoint. It was pretty affordable and for the deliciousness of the product it was definitely a good value. Perrier Watermelon has a nice amount of carbonation and I didn’t find it overpowering. I would definitely recommend trying it if you are a sparkling water fan!
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
I prefer sparkling over regular water and this watermelon is a nice change up from the regular flavors I get like lemon and lime. I think it had a nice flavor to it, I don’t eat actual
Watermelons so I don’t know how close to that flavor it is. I would definitely buy this again, but not over other flavors like lime or lemon.
Ashley B.
The Perrier sparkling water is okay. I usually get the watermelon flavor because it's so refreshing. The packaging is pretty which draws me to it. I thought it was going to have a stronger fruit taste, it was very faint. I think there are better sparkling waters on the market, but this one is okay. I would buy it again.
Stephanie O.
Tyler, TX
Love Perrier. The watermelon is my favorite flavor, I also enjoy grapefruit and lemon. There isn’t a whole lot to say, I wish they were a little less expensive. La Croix Curate Sparkling Water Cerise Limon is a good substitute if you don’t want to spend 5.99 on a 6 pack of water.
Manuel R.
Denver
I started drinking this about 1 year ago. I have been trying to quit drinking soda pop. I really like the taste and the watermelon is my favorite. It’s very refreshing and satisfying. I could drinking them day if I could. There is more flavor out there that I need to try. The next one will be green Apple.

Lunch time, I need my Perrier Watermelon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water!
Liz L.
Pottsville, AR
When it comes to sparking water Perrier Watermelon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is my ultimate favorite, it has such a light and refreshing flavor great for a hot summer day, or a hot Fall day lol 😂😂 depending on where you live in the country
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Love this!!!! I buy this every chance I get. I can’t find it in stores around me but I stock up on my way home from work at the gas station. This has a lot of flavor without the calories and tastes like watermelon sour patch kids to me!
Margaret B.
Navasota
I wanted to love this flavor, but after ordering 2 boxes of the mini cans, have struggled to finish.

The watermelon flavor is too artificial, it taste almost like a watermelon bubble gum. Not as refreshing as other Perrier flavors or seltzer waters.
Morgan A.
Troy, OH
Let me start by saying I LOVE flavored sparkling water. I usually drink La Croix but Perrier is a close second. The flavor is just so crisp and refreshing for any day AND it's healthy for you! The only downside to this product is that they give you so much in one of the taller bottles that it is warm before you are done with it. Warm sparkling water is not my favorite. But other than that, great product!
Aimee S.
Poland, OH
As much as I love Perrier sparkling water, the watermelon flavor is awful. It tastes nothing like watermelon and it’s just a weird flavor for a sparkling water. It tastes weird and I really don’t like it.
Kristen W.
Calgary, AB
How strong is the watermelon flavour in this? Is it good? Or does it just taste like diluted watermelon juice? Perrier Watermelon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
I love sparking water, s this a good brand?
Jessica B.
Burbank, CA
Where can I find this? target had it 2 days ago, now it's gone.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
In which stores have you found this?
Christina A.