BY PERRIER

Bringing you the taste of summer all year round, Watermelon-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water adds a refreshing twist to the bubbles. It soothes your thirst any time of day with zero calories and zero sweeteners.

Aby L.
Oregon
I bought a Perrier Watermelon and it was delicious! I am a big fan of sparkling water and this one definitely didn’t disappoint. It was pretty affordable and for the deliciousness of the product it was definitely a good value. Perrier Watermelon has a nice amount of carbonation and I didn’t find it overpowering. I would definitely recommend trying it if you are a sparkling water fan!
Ashley B.
The Perrier sparkling water is okay. I usually get the watermelon flavor because it's so refreshing. The packaging is pretty which draws me to it. I thought it was going to have a stronger fruit taste, it was very faint. I think there are better sparkling waters on the market, but this one is okay. I would buy it again.
Alyssa B.
Cave Springs, AR
As someone who typically isn't a watermelon fan, I love this sparkling water! The smell really sets the tone for the taste, which is very refreshing and light. It's a perfect summertime, sparkly beverage without the unneeded and unhealthy sugars that come with soda. One of my favorites!
Katherine C.
Alpharetta, GA
This is my face sparkling water! I wish it were more available in store in can form. However, since it is hard to find (even in ATL!) I will stick with the excitement that comes from finding the occasional bottle in a  gas station.
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Love this!!!! I buy this every chance I get. I can’t find it in stores around me but I stock up on my way home from work at the gas station. This has a lot of flavor without the calories and tastes like watermelon sour patch kids to me!
Sarappogiboi
I have always drank regular, limon and lime Perrier when i was little. The watermelon is good as well, the flavor is similar to a its not sweet or overpowering, it is rather refreshing, the Wmelon flavor is very slight, Its like if you put watermelon peel and pices in water as a detox. I was always looking for a drink that i can drink that didn't have that artificial sugar taste, and this one is perfect. This will be my second favorite next to the lime
Margaret B.
Navasota
I wanted to love this flavor, but after ordering 2 boxes of the mini cans, have struggled to finish.

The watermelon flavor is too artificial, it taste almost like a watermelon bubble gum. Not as refreshing as other Perrier flavors or seltzer waters.
Renata A.
Fountain Vly, CA
I have always loved Perrier water. Now more than never I can’t live without it. So many different flavors make this water simply unforgettable. I would recommend to anyone to buy it! Just amazing!
Becky S.
Milton, WA
Perrier sparkling watermelon water is extremely refreshing. I love the fizzy taste, and watermelon flavor. Excellent substitute to soda, less calories and sugar, but amazing refreshing and quality taste. I love the watermelon flavor and overall a great tasting sparkling water.
Dinorah S.
Albany, NY
I prefer sparkling over regular water and this watermelon is a nice change up from the regular flavors I get like lemon and lime. I think it had a nice flavor to it, I don’t eat actual
Watermelons so I don’t know how close to that flavor it is. I would definitely buy this again, but not over other flavors like lime or lemon.
Kristen W.
Edmonton, AB
How strong is the watermelon flavour in this? Is it good? Or does it just taste like diluted watermelon juice? Perrier Watermelon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
I love sparking water, s this a good brand?
Jessica B.
Burbank, CA
Where can I find this? target had it 2 days ago, now it's gone.
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
In which stores have you found this?
Christina k.