Perrier Strawberry Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Mary M.Perrier Strawberry Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Melanie S.Perrier Strawberry Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Myra H.

BY PERRIER #13 in Seltzers & Tonics

Bubbles meet luscious natural flavors in Strawberry-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water. With just a hint of ripe strawberry flavor, it can quench your thirst or cleanse your palate...with zero calories and zero sweeteners.

Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! when I started cutting pop out I turned to sparkling water and this brand was one of my favorites. It has a good amount of bubbles without being too much. I also love that it has a hint of strawberry flavor in it. The strawberry is subtle and not overbearing. I found the price to be affordable and reasonable, especially when comparing it to other similar size drinks or pops.
Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
I love carbonated water. This brand does it right. It shouldn’t burn as you drink it, and I think the American brands burn. This brand is fantastic and I am so glad I tried it. I won’t drink anything else.
K-ⅅUℬ W.
I really did not like this product at all. It had a very bitter taste and the strawberry was barely there. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I feel that they should’ve added more of the strawberry taste and no I don’t think I would ever buy this product again.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
When you are cutting out soda and tired of plain water, this is the BEST choice!! Crisp, clean, with a hint of strawberry flavor leaves your taste buds dancing and wanting more!!! Pierre is awesome!! Healthy choice and thirst quenching. It is expensive, but it goes on sale from time to time.
Kristina F.
I love sparkling water, but I hate this flavor.  It is missing any sort of sweet taste and is all salty.  It tastes like a salty, unripe strawberry to me.  Stick with the normal, natural flavor and add your own additional flavors.
Farah H.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I been buying this for a little over a month and wow how much I fell in love!! I used to always buy the original until I discovered the strawberry flavor and I just can’t get enough! They have zero calories, zero everything!! I got my family and friends addicted to it!!
Bryn V.
Murray, KY
This is pretty good if you like sparkling flavored water. I'm not really a fan so I didn't absolutely love it but I would definitely recommend to those that like this type of product. It's high quality and affordable.
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
This is my go to when I’m trying to be healthier. The taste is good and never leaves a bad after taste which I’ve experienced with other brands. The price is affordable and makes it easier for me to grab more often.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Emma I.
Frisco
I recently just tried the strawberry Perrier and let me tell you. ITS AMAZING. If you like strawberry and sparkling water, this is perfect for you. It smells like strawberries and you get a hint of that taste when you first take a sip and since it's all natural, you mostly just taste the sparkling water. It great for people who don't like sweet beverages but want a hint of flavor.
Rachel O.
Jacksonville, FL
Does the fruit flavor have a natural taste?
Leila E.
Yummmy does it taste good
Cynthia C.
Sun City, CA
Is it sweet? Where can I buy
Geraldine F.
South Gate
I haven't had this one but is it simular to lemon one ? Where get I find this one ?
Sibel C.
How it tastes? And where can I buy?