BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Bubbles meet luscious natural flavors in Strawberry-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water. With just a hint of ripe strawberry flavor, it can quench your thirst or cleanse your palate...with zero calories and zero sweeteners.

Buy on Walmart
Ingrid M.
When I saw this in the grocery store I was so excited to give it a try because I love the plain for mixing with light juice in the summer. I also give it to my kids so they feel like they’re getting a special treat. So when I tasted this I was expecting so much more. More flavor, a little originality, something. I will drink it for a change but it just isn’t spectacular.
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
errier is one my favorite brand of Natural Sparkling Mineral Water.
In addition to keeping you hydrated, sparkling water has benefits to health as a result of its mineral content.
Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to cold Sparkling water and a toast to your health.
I like Perrier since it Calorie free, sugar free and caffeine free. Love this flavor in place of soda
Kristie C.
Braidwood
I love this water I drink it to cure my soda craving. I love the watermelon flavor had it one time and I cannot find it again! This strawberry flavor is right up there with the watermelon flavor. Love all of them but those two are my favsPerrier Watermelon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
kristie e.
Do you like strawberries? Then this is for you! I got this flavor in a variety pack at Costco and I don’t know how I’ve gone so long without trying it. I’ve been buying Perrier waters for years but this may be their best one yet! It’s the perfect refreshing summertime drink!
colin R.
Avenel
Not bad, basic sparkling water. Sparkling water in itself is an acquired taste. I like them but there’s nothing special about it. It’s easy to get down. I’ve tasted some horrid sparkling water before but this is quite good in terms of that. So I would recommend these.
Anna G.
Franklin
Ever since quitting sodas, sparkling water has become my rescuer. I loooooove splurging on occasion and getting Perrier. It is much more flavorful than other brands of sparkling water. I especially love the strawberry flavor! It is definitely my favorite flavor!
Patience P.
Fernandina, FL
This is my go to when I’m trying to be healthier. The taste is good and never leaves a bad after taste which I’ve experienced with other brands. The price is affordable and makes it easier for me to grab more often.
Emma I.
Frisco
I recently just tried the strawberry Perrier and let me tell you. ITS AMAZING. If you like strawberry and sparkling water, this is perfect for you. It smells like strawberries and you get a hint of that taste when you first take a sip and since it's all natural, you mostly just taste the sparkling water. It great for people who don't like sweet beverages but want a hint of flavor.
Claudia L.
This is my favorite carbonated mineral flavored water. I buy mine at Safeway and target and I'm on the hunt for the 16 ounce bottles. I've tried other brands but this is by far my favorite! If you're trying to stay away from soda but love fizzy carbonated drinks I suggest you try these ! I've tried all of the flavors and they're all great but strawberry is my go to.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! when I started cutting pop out I turned to sparkling water and this brand was one of my favorites. It has a good amount of bubbles without being too much. I also love that it has a hint of strawberry flavor in it. The strawberry is subtle and not overbearing. I found the price to be affordable and reasonable, especially when comparing it to other similar size drinks or pops.
Rachel O.
Jacksonville, FL
Does the fruit flavor have a natural taste?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Yummmy does it taste good
Cynthia C.
Sun City, CA
Is it sweet? Where can I buy
Olivia M.
Hope Mills
Is it fizzy water?
Geraldine F.
South Gate
I haven't had this one but is it simular to lemon one ? Where get I find this one ?