BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Bubbles meet luscious natural flavors in Strawberry-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water. With just a hint of ripe strawberry flavor, it can quench your thirst or cleanse your palate...with zero calories and zero sweeteners.

Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
errier is one my favorite brand of Natural Sparkling Mineral Water.
In addition to keeping you hydrated, sparkling water has benefits to health as a result of its mineral content.
Add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice to cold Sparkling water and a toast to your health.
I like Perrier since it Calorie free, sugar free and caffeine free. Love this flavor in place of soda
kristie e.
Do you like strawberries? Then this is for you! I got this flavor in a variety pack at Costco and I don’t know how I’ve gone so long without trying it. I’ve been buying Perrier waters for years but this may be their best one yet! It’s the perfect refreshing summertime drink!
colin R.
Avenel
Not bad, basic sparkling water. Sparkling water in itself is an acquired taste. I like them but there’s nothing special about it. It’s easy to get down. I’ve tasted some horrid sparkling water before but this is quite good in terms of that. So I would recommend these.
Anna G.
Franklin
Ever since quitting sodas, sparkling water has become my rescuer. I loooooove splurging on occasion and getting Perrier. It is much more flavorful than other brands of sparkling water. I especially love the strawberry flavor! It is definitely my favorite flavor!
Patience P.
Fern Bch, FL
This is my go to when I’m trying to be healthier. The taste is good and never leaves a bad after taste which I’ve experienced with other brands. The price is affordable and makes it easier for me to grab more often.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I love this product! when I started cutting pop out I turned to sparkling water and this brand was one of my favorites. It has a good amount of bubbles without being too much. I also love that it has a hint of strawberry flavor in it. The strawberry is subtle and not overbearing. I found the price to be affordable and reasonable, especially when comparing it to other similar size drinks or pops.
Judy G.
Hattiesburg, MS
I give this water 5 stars if it’s in the can. The bottle just isn’t as sparkling and isn’t as good to me. But the strawberry flavor is my favorite sparkling water ever!! It’s so delicious and refreshing.
Kristie C.
Braidwood
I love this water I drink it to cure my soda craving. I love the watermelon flavor had it one time and I cannot find it again! This strawberry flavor is right up there with the watermelon flavor. Love all of them but those two are my favsPerrier Watermelon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
My favorite sparking water flavor! For a long time I was loyal to the grapefruit, and then I’m discovered this little gem. I love this water. The only thing negative I have to say about it is I can only find it in the teeny tiny cans, and I can never find it in bottles of any size.
K-ⅅUℬ W.
I really did not like this product at all. It had a very bitter taste and the strawberry was barely there. It definitely did not meet my expectations. I feel that they should’ve added more of the strawberry taste and no I don’t think I would ever buy this product again.
Rachel O.
Jacksonville, FL
Does the fruit flavor have a natural taste?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Yummmy does it taste good
Cynthia C.
Sun City, CA
Is it sweet? Where can I buy
Annabelle M.
Hermiston, OR
When drinking this, can you taste the strawberry and is there other flavors? Perrier Strawberry Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Olivia M.