Zofia T.
Pittsburgh, PA

Do you drink Perrier as a replacement for water?

Tuss N.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes and no, I drinking in place of soda and trying to intake more water.
Brooklyn, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
No way! I hate bubbles when I'm trying to guzzle down water!
Brooklyn, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
No way! I hate bubbles when I'm trying to guzzle down water!
Cairee P.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
5 years, 3 months ago
When I am sick or hungover, it's a good way to help increase my fluid intake, but I don't drink it as an everyday replacement.
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
5 years, 3 months ago
Only if you like expensive bubbly water
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
Philadelphia, PA
5 years, 3 months ago
Sometimes I do. Honestly, because of the bubbles, I find that I get fuller from Perrier, so if you're trying to lose weight that might be a handy tip. Otherwise, I would say I drink a mix of both water and Perrier.