BY PERRIER

Elegant, sparkling and refreshing. Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has delighted generations of beverage seekers for over 150 years, with its unique blend of distinctive bubbles and balanced mineral content. Originating in France, its... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Norris “.
West Palm Beach
I enjoy this sparking water because I believe it is a healthier option over other drinks. Have this with a splash of lemon or lime and you’ve got yourself a drink that tastes good and is great for the body.
Rebecca T.
fresno
This drink is great for those who like soda but want to stop or stay healthy. This is also good to mix it with other drink and juices. All it does is add bubbles to it so it makes it even better.
Fae A.
I am not a fan of sparkling water. I just do not care for it. However, I was told to start drinking mineral water to help my acid reflux and it definitely has helped it some.
Fallon B.
72211
I love this water! It tastes so good and sometimes you just need a little fizzy drink! And there is no aspartame in it
Shannon T.
Sudbury, ON
I love the fact that I can buy individual bottles at my local Dollar Store. I like sparkling, carbonated, soda water and I've always considered. To be some sort of bougie water LOL water of the Stars