BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Elegant, sparkling and refreshing. PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has delighted generations of beverage seekers, with its unique blend of distinctive bubbles and balanced mineral content for over 150 years.
Originating in France, its effervescent spirit is known worldwide. It also offers a great alternative to carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories. PERRIER is thirst-quenching on its own, but its crisp carbonation makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes. It’s the ideal at-home or on-the-go beverage, making it a refreshing choice for every day.

Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This mineral water is one of my favorites. It’s my go to when I’m feeling sick to my stomach or I have some air that I can’t get out. It doesn’t have much of a taste to be honest although there is some flavored ones. This water also helps when I have heart burn for some reason. It cools me down. It’s also a great alternative to soda. You’re still drinking the healthy water with the effects of a soda. Definitely recommend if you’re trying to stop drinking soda or whenever you’re feeling sick to your stomach.
Monica K.
I love sparking water, but I don’t find myself reaching for Perrier compared to other carbonated drinks like seltzer. I think it has a refreshing taste, but the water consistency definitely feels thick or dense because it is mineral water. I don’t mind, but for some people it may be a little off-putting. I also like my sparkling water to be very carbonated. Perrier is refreshingly carbonated but I find it goes flat faster because it isn’t as heavily carbonated as other brands.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
This carbonated drink is so mf refreshing, I always get it at a local store near my house. It has this light citrus taste to it,
It’s really good by itself or mixed with another drink like juice or alcohol haven’t tasted it though I’m underage sis 🤣 I’ve just seen people do that. The gas in it takes a long time to fade so it lasts for a good time for you to enjoy ! I recommend you guys to try this drink if your willing too or because your a carbonated lover!☕️💯
Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Best sparkling water ever! First of all, I love that Perrier drinks come in glass bottles and not plastic, which is bad for health. Second, it’s great for digestion. Whenever I’m feeling like I ate a little too much or feeling nauseous, I drink Perrier mineral water. Where I come from it’s a norm to drink mineral water on a constant basis, so I frequently buy Perrier. Definitely recommend!
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love just regular sparkling water it just gives it a little extra something if you’re just bored with plain water and I’m pretty sure it’s actually good for you because there’s like sodium in it but I haven’t really done my research on it I just know I like it if you like sparkling water than you probably will too
Ariella A.
howell
If you fancy a little bubbly in your water I suggest this one! Super subtle and delicious and won’t break the bank! I’ve found them for really cheap, a lot of times Walgreens will have buy 2 for a certain price so I always end up getting two and stashing the second one when I want a little bubbly in my day! So yummy! Great water alternative when your feeling frisky!
Zuzu H.
Topeka
This is such refreshing low calorie product! If you are looking for something to quench your thirst, and you want something more special than your average water. This has a perfect bite to it! To some, it might have to much of a kick. But add a little bit of fruit juice and it is perfectly balanced for those who might be more sensitive to carbonation.
Arden M.
I love perrier. It has cured me of my soda cravings as it has the carbonation my body is looking for but none of the extra sugars and bad things. Sparkling water is definitely an aqcuired taste, but Perrier offers some fruity flavors which helps if you are starting to cut out soda but don't know if you like sparkling water yet!
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Do you want to lose weight but couldn’t can’t cut out sugary or carbonated drinks? Go for some sparkling water, Perrier has the best carbonation and refreshment out of all the sparkling waters I’ve tried. All the flavors are great, lime or lemon are my personal favorites. This is a product I can’t recommend more, go buy a few!
April J.
Georgetown
This really doesn’t do a whole lot for me.
I’m genuinely not the biggest water drinker in the world even though I need to get better at it. But to me this just has a very odd tonic water taste & it just turns me off. I’d rather just drink plain water to be honest. Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
Are there any other flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste good by itself?
Veronica W.
What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Erika S.
Chula vista, CA
What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Which one is better? Pellegrino or Perrier?