BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Elegant, sparkling and refreshing. PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has delighted generations of beverage seekers, with its unique blend of distinctive bubbles and balanced mineral content for over 150 years.
Originating in France, its effervescent spirit is known worldwide. It also offers a great alternative to carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories. PERRIER is thirst-quenching on its own, but its crisp carbonation makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes. It’s the ideal at-home or on-the-go beverage, making it a refreshing choice for every day.

ashley r.
Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is definitely one of my favorite drinks. I love water but sometimes you need a little something extra to spice things up. That's where this comes in. This product is extremely refreshing, especially after being refrigerated. I often drink it alone but it can easily get added to an alcoholic beverage if you want to have a low calorie drink that still has flavor and spark. I generally add a splash of juice or berries to such a drink. There are cheaper options that I have started buying, but this is always a classic choice.
Giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This mineral water is one of my favorites. It’s my go to when I’m feeling sick to my stomach or I have some air that I can’t get out. It doesn’t have much of a taste to be honest although there is some flavored ones. This water also helps when I have heart burn for some reason. It cools me down. It’s also a great alternative to soda. You’re still drinking the healthy water with the effects of a soda. Definitely recommend if you’re trying to stop drinking soda or whenever you’re feeling sick to your stomach.
Monica K.
I love sparking water, but I don’t find myself reaching for Perrier compared to other carbonated drinks like seltzer. I think it has a refreshing taste, but the water consistency definitely feels thick or dense because it is mineral water. I don’t mind, but for some people it may be a little off-putting. I also like my sparkling water to be very carbonated. Perrier is refreshingly carbonated but I find it goes flat faster because it isn’t as heavily carbonated as other brands.
Alexandria M.
Surprise , AZ
This carbonated drink is so mf refreshing, I always get it at a local store near my house. It has this light citrus taste to it,
It’s really good by itself or mixed with another drink like juice or alcohol haven’t tasted it though I’m underage sis 🤣 I’ve just seen people do that. The gas in it takes a long time to fade so it lasts for a good time for you to enjoy ! I recommend you guys to try this drink if your willing too or because your a carbonated lover!☕️💯
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love just regular sparkling water it just gives it a little extra something if you’re just bored with plain water and I’m pretty sure it’s actually good for you because there’s like sodium in it but I haven’t really done my research on it I just know I like it if you like sparkling water than you probably will too
Victor A.
Pittsburgh
I used to drink it every day until I read an article saying Perrier water wasn’t good for my body in terms of Ph balancing. My knees used to be inflamed and after I stopped drinking the pain went away. It could be placebo effect or it could be real. I won’t buy it again because my experience with this product wasn’t good and therefore I won’t recommend it to my loved ones
Elizabeth Q.
Clemson , SC
I love the way these look on my bar cart. As far as taste goes, it’s seems like regular sparkling water to me. Maybe my pallet isn’t developed enough to taste the difference between mediocre and high quality sparkling water lolol. I definitely like to keep a few on my bar cart for visual purposes but I don’t think it’s a necessity for hosting or just everyday drinking.
Ariella A.
howell
If you fancy a little bubbly in your water I suggest this one! Super subtle and delicious and won’t break the bank! I’ve found them for really cheap, a lot of times Walgreens will have buy 2 for a certain price so I always end up getting two and stashing the second one when I want a little bubbly in my day! So yummy! Great water alternative when your feeling frisky!
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Perrier is one my favorite brand of Natural Sparkling Mineral Water. I love that you can get a subscription service through Amazon and have it delivered to your door each month.
In addition to keeping you hydrated, sparkling water has benefits to health as a result of its mineral content.
I like Perrier since it Calorie free, sugar free and caffeine free.
Sasha A.
My dad loves this water but to me it really isn’t worth the investment. BUT...if you’ve always been a fan on sparkling water or just want something different, then this is good I guess. Without flavoring though like a touch of lemon or strawberry in it, I definitely don’t like it. Nothing different from all the other sparkling waters out there.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
Are there any other flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste good by itself?
Veronica W.
What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Erika S.
Chula vista, CA
What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Which one is better? Pellegrino or Perrier?