BY PERRIER #11 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Perrier Water Sprkl Slm Can Clsc 84.5 FO (Pack of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary...

Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ
I'm going to be really honest here, at first I could not stand the taste of sparkling water, but it was all my mother drank. I guess I took a sip out of her water cup one to many times, because eventually I started liked the taste. But not of just any sparkling water, specifically Perrier. Other brands are still a big no for me. But this one really grew on me. I gave up soda years ago, so I like to drink one of these with some fresh lemon whenever I am craving a soda & it works, it fulfills my soda craving without all of the sugars. A very refreshing drink.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA
I love sparkling water. I usually keep a well-stocked supply at home and bring a 32oz Nagalene out with me during the day, but sometimes I run out of water while I'm out and need to pick something up at the store quickly. Places like 7-11 and gas stations usually have a sparkling water option in Perrier so this is what I get. The carbonation is more refreshing to me than regular water. I've tried a few of the Perrier flavored sparkling waters and they all seems to be pretty good. Not sweet & not super intense on the flavor.
Yonhara F.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA
Yes yes yes! Perrier over water don't get me wrong I love love love water but I also love sparkling water. I don't drink soda but I definitely recommend this water as an alternative you can mix it with lemonade or grapefruit juice or add a splash of lime it's a great alternative and I just love the taste. Especially taking the first sip and how it makes my throat feel idk I just love that bubbly feeling of sparkling water! Perrier is the way to go!
ec408e c.
ec408e c.
I don't particularly like sparkling water, but my bf does. He says it's a good substitute for soda. We always buy the big packs from Costco, especially when they have coupons. Otherwise, it can be pretty costly per bottle. Side note, he says the glass bottle ones taste better than the plastic bottle ones. I'm assuming due to leaching. And if he had to choose between Pellegrino or Perrier, he would choose Pellegrino first due to the taste.
Evelyne K.
Evelyne K.
Odessa, TX
Growing up in Europe, I got used to drinking carbonated water. I was very surprised that here in America it is not as commonplace. This is my favorite brand. It has about the same level of carbonation as regular soda and tastes great. The carbonation level is great for trying to give up regular soda, since really all you're drinking is water but it feels almost like soda. I will definitely buy this as long as I can get it.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
I never really enjoyed sparking water before. For a while, growing up, I really just thought of it as bland pop (I would associate any carbonation with pop). I studied abroad in Europe and sparkling water was everywhere. It eventually grew on me, and upon my return home, I've been drinking it more than ever. I'm trying to cut down on pop now, and whenever I have cravings for the fizzy effect, I reach for one of these.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brooklyn, NY
There is something about drinking Perrier that makes me feel good. I love the glass bottles for packaging, the taste is awesome.. but its seltzer how much better can it taste in comparison to other seltzers. I do think it is a little over priced, for no reason, but that doesn't stop me from buying them. These especially, I buy them because they are convent to have in my dorm, and in my mini fridge.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Orlando, FL
I am a water snob! I typically don't drink plain water (unless I add some fruit/etc. to it), but I do love me some Perrier! I don't have to have it cold (although it is best!) because the bubbles simulate a refreshing cool feeling to me when I drink it! I prefer to buy my large packs of Perrier at our local wholesale club, and that tends to last me a week at most (without my husband touching it!)
Sam L.
Sam L.
Lake Elsinore, CA
If you didn't like this the first time, give it a second chance! I wasn't a fan initially, but ended up liking it a lot. I enjoy carbonated drinks & this is the perfect alternative to soda. The sparkling water (without flavor added) is a nice & refreshing drink. It's also sugarless which is great for me. I also drink it if my stomach is bothering me because sometimes the carbonation helps.
Alisha B.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Being that I do not drink pop/soda I thought I would give this a try...not a fan, its a little to much for me drinking water constantly tends to be boring so I thought maybe this would help out but just not for me, I did however hear that it goes well with alcoholic beverages so I won't waste what I've already purchased I will experiment with the booze and see if I can find a use for it!
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
Are there any other flavors?
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste good by itself?
Veronica W.
Veronica W.
What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Which one is better? Pellegrino or Perrier?