BY PERRIER #12 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Perrier Water Sprkl Slm Can Clsc 84.5 FO (Pack of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary...

Magan A.
National City, CA
I bought this drink about 8 years ago and wasn’t really sure what it was. I didn’t really care for the flavor but it was more expensive then regular bottled water so I drank it anyway. I’d have to try it again to really give an honest review.
Jessica M.
Raleigh, NC
Perrier water is my favorite! My family drinks it all the time! It goes well with pretty much anything and the different flavors are nice! It’s subtle but still noticeable. The fizziness of the drink is also super refreshing and delicious!
Sheridan E.
Norristown, PA
I know I'm not the first one on the seltzer craze, but Perrier was there before any of these other brands jumped on the bandwagon. I used to love soda, but realized it was the bubbles more than anything I was craving, so who needs all that sugar? I keep a bottle of Perrier around to make my meals feel fancier or just to enjoy while I watch some TV in place of my previous sugar-laden fix. Plus, who doesn't feel fancy when they open a bottle of Perrier??
Brooks H.
Logan
I don’t tunderstand why anyone would drink this... it just isn’t good. It’s like here let me burn the piss out of your throat but you don’t get any good taste or anything out of it just the dull taste of water.
Vanessa G.
Mountain View, CA
When it comes to sparkling water this brand is typically my go to. You can’t go wrong with Perrier. And obviously sparkling water is a much better alternative to carbonated soda. It’s just lightly carbonated so if you’re looking for something super carbonated this won’t do it. Plus you want to drink it once it’s opened because trying to save it for later won’t work. The carbonation leaves quickly once opened.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Enjoy alone, or with your favorite liquor or other pop drink. Chilled is the best way to drink. We enjoy it with Tequila. My son enjoys mixed with lemonade. I purchase at Safeway, target, BevMo and foodmax.
Deanna S.
San Francisco
I think I am probably just not a mineral water type gal. I would probably go with more flavorful varieties of Perrier. I love the bottle and the branding and everyone knows that Perrier is a top notch brand. It's great for events small and large, but can definitely be pricey and maybe just doesn't mesh as well with my palette. Definitely would try other flavors though!
kandiss J.
This is my favorite Carbonated water. Omg its the best. I swear it is. I drink this stuff every.single.day!!! Its always frest, fully carbonated and top quality in taste. Its the best and i love and recommend it.
Nidia G.
now this is a classic. My favorite sparkling water. this water may be overpriced to some but when you drink this side by side with the competitors, you will note the difference and agree that it is top notch. I would recommend to others. and also, check out when the company is in collaboration with artists, the packaging artwork is super cool and worth collecting!
Malika S.
Glendale, NY
This is an excellent product for everyone who enjoys drinking sugar free drinks. All the carbonation without the harmful ingredients. I prefer the regular sparkling water to the flavored ones, since the flavored ones taste way too artificial to me. This product is definitely pricier than most sparkling waters I've come across, but you pay for quality.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
Are there any other flavors?
Veronica W.
What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste good by itself?
Erika S.
Chula Vista , CA
What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Which one is better? Pellegrino or Perrier?