BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Elegant, sparkling and refreshing. PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has delighted generations of beverage seekers, with its unique blend of distinctive bubbles and balanced mineral content for over 150 years.
Originating in France, its effervescent spirit is known worldwide. It also offers a great alternative to carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories. PERRIER is thirst-quenching on its own, but its crisp carbonation makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes. It’s the ideal at-home or on-the-go beverage, making it a refreshing choice for every day.

Ekaterina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Best sparkling water ever! First of all, I love that Perrier drinks come in glass bottles and not plastic, which is bad for health. Second, it’s great for digestion. Whenever I’m feeling like I ate a little too much or feeling nauseous, I drink Perrier mineral water. Where I come from it’s a norm to drink mineral water on a constant basis, so I frequently buy Perrier. Definitely recommend!
Rach S.
['Le Claire', 'IA'], IA
I love just regular sparkling water it just gives it a little extra something if you’re just bored with plain water and I’m pretty sure it’s actually good for you because there’s like sodium in it but I haven’t really done my research on it I just know I like it if you like sparkling water than you probably will too
Zuzu H.
Topeka
This is such refreshing low calorie product! If you are looking for something to quench your thirst, and you want something more special than your average water. This has a perfect bite to it! To some, it might have to much of a kick. But add a little bit of fruit juice and it is perfectly balanced for those who might be more sensitive to carbonation.
Arden M.
I love perrier. It has cured me of my soda cravings as it has the carbonation my body is looking for but none of the extra sugars and bad things. Sparkling water is definitely an aqcuired taste, but Perrier offers some fruity flavors which helps if you are starting to cut out soda but don't know if you like sparkling water yet!
Yasmin F.
Loves Park, IL
WHEN I WAS PREGNANT I BECAME OBSESSED WOTH THESE WATERS ! Even now I prefer them over pop ! It helped me lose weight, helped me from snacking. The Flavor is great & it’s just the right amount to not go flat before finishing it ! I RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE LOOKING TO LET GO OF POP & whenever your tummy aches !
Cheyenne R.
Definitely a great idea if you want to get off of sodas or if you want to make drinking water a little more fun! I like yo get this for special events and for entertaining. It's also great to stock the fridge with if you wanted to get the soda can sizes
Alina E.
Philadelphia , PA
Whenever I feel stomach sick I drink it, and I feel better. I don't know what's so special about this water but it does help me! Good taste, it's a little bit pricey for sparkling water but I prefer to drink it
Angela S.
Poland, OH
I never had sparkling water before this year because I thought it would take more like a pop machine that ran out of the pop syrup. I bought this to try and it was amazing! I quit drinking sugary beverages and I crave these now. All flavors are great!
Gera O.
Centerville, UT
So refreshing! Flavor is superb, only carbonated water I will drink. I prefer no flavoring added. Whenever I need some carbonation instead of going for soda I will drink this. You can add it to homemade lemonade for a different flavor. Burns so good!
Amanda W.
This is really great sparkling water! I was never really into bubbly water until I went to Europe this past summer. I love drinking this because it brings back so many great memories. This water is super easy to find and if you  get it at costco or sams club you can get a really good price!
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
Are there any other flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste good by itself?
Veronica W.
What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Erika S.
Chula vista, CA
What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Which one is better? Pellegrino or Perrier?