Add a Photo

By PERRIER
#29 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Perrier Water Sprkl Slm Can Clsc 84.5 FO (Pack of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary...

Reviews (1901)
Photos (31)
Christy D.
Christy D.
Nampa, ID

I buy this Brand of Sparkling Water by the case from Costco for a good Price. I believe it comes with about 8 Large glass bottles, I prefer Glass bottles over Plastic bottles, so thats why I like Perrier brand. I also like to mix it with a 100% or less fruit juice like R. W. Knudsen from the health food section of Fred Meyer, or you could find a recipe to make a healthier version of soda pop and can also mash up some berries in it to flavor the water and add some organic Stevia. I like the Organic Wholesome brand in the 4.2 oz. container from Vitacost.com. They say it's better to buy stevia in a container, rather than the packets, because sometimes they add regular sugar to the packets to get them to weigh out right. Also I don't buy Stevia in the Raw because someone on youtube said it is mostly sugar.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca

I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love!

I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste.

I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
Chandler, AZ

I'm going to be really honest here, at first I could not stand the taste of sparkling water, but it was all my mother drank. I guess I took a sip out of her water cup one to many times, because eventually I started liked the taste. But not of just any sparkling water, specifically Perrier. Other brands are still a big no for me. But this one really grew on me. I gave up soda years ago, so I like to drink one of these with some fresh lemon whenever I am craving a soda & it works, it fulfills my soda craving without all of the sugars. A very refreshing drink.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA

I love sparkling water. I usually keep a well-stocked supply at home and bring a 32oz Nagalene out with me during the day, but sometimes I run out of water while I'm out and need to pick something up at the store quickly. Places like 7-11 and gas stations usually have a sparkling water option in Perrier so this is what I get. The carbonation is more refreshing to me than regular water. I've tried a few of the Perrier flavored sparkling waters and they all seems to be pretty good. Not sweet & not super intense on the flavor.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I thought Perrier was the most disgusting thing ever when I first tried it. A few years later when I was trying to cut soda out of my diet, I decided to give it another chance because I was really missing some fizz in my beverages! At first, I added some to juice to make sort of a soda substitute. Over time, I have come to enjoy it by itself. I do think it is a bit of an acquired taste (the key is to make sure it is ice cold!), but when I get bored of flat water, I enjoy a refreshing bottle of sparkling Perrier!
Angee L.
Angee L.

I LOVE PERRIER! The best sparking water out there, in my opinion. It took a little bit for me to like sparkling waters and this was the first brand I tried. My body craves it now and I have it almost everyday. I ususally purchase at Costco because I can get more bang for my buck. My work also sells it so if I need to, I can just pop down to the company store. Very refreshing and I love the taste. Not too minerally, like some sparkling waters. And with no added sugars, it's a win win for me.
Kady H.
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA

Of all the sparkling mineral waters this has the most staying power when it comes to fizz. With some waters, after you open the bottle a couple of times it goes flat and then it is worthless. Perrier in the plastic bottles stays fresh and crisp through a majority of the bottle. I love to drink it room temp (which I know if weird) but it really tricks you into thinking that you are drinking soda. And if you are soda fiend like that me that it great because it gets you drinking water too!
DANIELLE C.
DANIELLE C.
Winston Salem, NC

Perrier Sparkeling Natural is the best!! Very popular in my family. I come from a large old school italian and italian american family so i grew up love carobonated waters especially perrier and san pelligrino since i was a child. I don't know about the flavors yet as i haven't tries them but i very much love the perrier natural. I love the crisp, carbonated fresh taste. Very refreshing. I prefer a slice of fresh lime to squeeze in for taste versus the lime flavored water
Yonhara F.
Yonhara F.
Los Angeles, CA

Yes yes yes! Perrier over water don't get me wrong I love love love water but I also love sparkling water. I don't drink soda but I definitely recommend this water as an alternative you can mix it with lemonade or grapefruit juice or add a splash of lime it's a great alternative and I just love the taste. Especially taking the first sip and how it makes my throat feel idk I just love that bubbly feeling of sparkling water! Perrier is the way to go!
Nicholas d.
Nicholas d.
Burbank, CA

Perrier is to sparkling water as Apple is to consumer tech products: the strong brand leader, lacking recent product innovation, but still coming out with compelling marketing campaigns that remind us what we love so much about the brand. The difference between Perrier and Apple is that Perier doesn't really need to innovate that much. With something like sparkling water, you just need to help us think of your name, when the mood strikes.
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA

Are there any other flavors?
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO

Does this taste good by itself?
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA

What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY

What does this taste like? Worth a try?!

Join Now