BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Elegant, sparkling and refreshing. PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has delighted generations of beverage seekers, with its unique blend of distinctive bubbles and balanced mineral content for over 150 years.
Originating in France, its effervescent spirit is known worldwide. It also offers a great alternative to carbonated soft drinks, with no sugar and zero calories. PERRIER is thirst-quenching on its own, but its crisp carbonation makes it the perfect partner for cocktails and drink recipes. It’s the ideal at-home or on-the-go beverage, making it a refreshing choice for every day.

• There is a sides effects if I drink Perrier Lemon Spark...2 Answers
  • Who like this mineral water?1 Answers
  • I have tried the regular Perrier, I'm just curious as to ...6 Answers
giselle R.
Los Angeles, CA
This mineral water is one of my favorites. It’s my go to when I’m feeling sick to my stomach or I have some air that I can’t get out. It doesn’t have much of a taste to be honest although there is some flavored ones. This water also helps when I have heart burn for some reason. It cools me down. It’s also a great alternative to soda. You’re still drinking the healthy water with the effects of a soda. Definitely recommend if you’re trying to stop drinking soda or whenever you’re feeling sick to your stomach.
Monica K.
I love sparking water, but I don’t find myself reaching for Perrier compared to other carbonated drinks like seltzer. I think it has a refreshing taste, but the water consistency definitely feels thick or dense because it is mineral water. I don’t mind, but for some people it may be a little off-putting. I also like my sparkling water to be very carbonated. Perrier is refreshingly carbonated but I find it goes flat faster because it isn’t as heavily carbonated as other brands.
M.Lee D.
United States
Perrier Sparkling Natural Mineral WaterPerrier Lemon Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has got to be my all time favorite carbonated beverage. And I love the Lemon Sparkling water, it is refreshing, invigorating and you get an added bonus of Lemon bite. The green bottle makes every drink all the more sophisticated and luxurious with every sip. You get the added fizzy carbonation 4rth hat gives the taste a kick.
Regina P.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite mineral water, it’s the most fizzy of the mineral waters and it stays fizzy longer then most other mineral waters too. I just like the non flavored Perrier because it more alkaline then the flavored versions; however mineral water is not very alkalined at all. But it is my go to instead of soda, even though I need to cut back on the mineral water intake.
Rach S.
Le Claire, IA
I love just regular sparkling water it just gives it a little extra something if you’re just bored with plain water and I’m pretty sure it’s actually good for you because there’s like sodium in it but I haven’t really done my research on it I just know I like it if you like sparkling water than you probably will too
Alysse V.
San Diego
I love this sparkling water. It helps settle my stomach when it doesn’t feel well. However more importantly when I drink it through out the day it makes me more full! You can squeeze a fresh lime or orange into it or drink it plain. I do think it is more expensive then a lot of other soda water brands. However, I LOVE the little cans it comes in.
Sasha A.
My dad loves this water but to me it really isn’t worth the investment. BUT...if you’ve always been a fan on sparkling water or just want something different, then this is good I guess. Without flavoring though like a touch of lemon or strawberry in it, I definitely don’t like it. Nothing different from all the other sparkling waters out there.
Josiah R.
Tempe, AZ
Do you want to lose weight but couldn’t can’t cut out sugary or carbonated drinks? Go for some sparkling water, Perrier has the best carbonation and refreshment out of all the sparkling waters I’ve tried. All the flavors are great, lime or lemon are my personal favorites. This is a product I can’t recommend more, go buy a few!
Hannan A.
This water is my favorite! The reason that is because it offers water but with a flavor taste, which is still so healthy for you! I recommend this to anyone who loves the bubbly taste in soda because this water also has a bubbly taste to it! I usually buy a huge pack of these at Costco, they’re so amazing !
Angela S.
Poland, OH
I never had sparkling water before this year because I thought it would take more like a pop machine that ran out of the pop syrup. I bought this to try and it was amazing! I quit drinking sugary beverages and I crave these now. All flavors are great!
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA
Are there any other flavors?
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this taste good by itself?
Veronica W.
What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
Which one is better? Pellegrino or Perrier?

back