Add a Photo

By PERRIER
#15 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Perrier Water Sprkl Slm Can Clsc 84.5 FO (Pack of 3) (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary...

Photos (28)
Leanne M W.
Leanne M W.
San Francisco, CA

I want to love but I'm still a newbie to this sparkling water life... I know super late in the game! But currently, I'm not in love with it yet. To me, it reminds me of soda but without the extra calories. It is carbonated so it has that air effect with you first open the bottle. It doesn't have any sugar or any calories and has a hint of lemon flavor which is super subtle. I like that it is resembles a sofa but a healthier alternative since it's just water with air in it. It does help relieve my belly bloating sometimes when I feel super bloated because the carbonation just helps relieve it for me! It is defintely an acquired type of drink, almost like wine because usually if i wanted a drink with bubbles, I tend to gravitate towards a soda. But now, I want to really take care of my body, so this is a great alternative especially since I don't consume enough water
Christy D.
Christy D.
Nampa, ID

I buy this Brand of Sparkling Water by the case from Costco for a good Price. I believe it comes with about 8 Large glass bottles, I prefer Glass bottles over Plastic bottles, so thats why I like Perrier brand. I also like to mix it with a 100% or less fruit juice like R. W. Knudsen from the health food section of Fred Meyer, or you could find a recipe to make a healthier version of soda pop and can also mash up some berries in it to flavor the water and add some organic Stevia. I like the Organic Wholesome brand in the 4.2 oz. container from Vitacost.com. They say it's better to buy stevia in a container, rather than the packets, because sometimes they add regular sugar to the packets to get them to weigh out right. Also I don't buy Stevia in the Raw because someone on youtube said it is mostly sugar.
Sam P.
Sam P.
Long beach, Ca

I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love!

I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste.

I highly recommend this flavored sparkling water. YUM!
jackie l.
jackie l.

This is such a great drink! if you're really full from eating too much, this is a great drink to make you feel better! it's super effective and it has a lot of gas, so it works really well! and you could even drink it alone, it taste like nothing and so it's like you're drinking carbonated water. you could also add lemon for that extra taste, so it's really great choice! better and healthier than drinking pop and pop isn't as carbonated as this brand. so if you really like those carbonated drinks but want a healthier alternative, then this is a great option!
Bianca R.
Bianca R.
MESA, AZ

I'm going to be really honest here, at first I could not stand the taste of sparkling water, but it was all my mother drank. I guess I took a sip out of her water cup one to many times, because eventually I started liked the taste. But not of just any sparkling water, specifically Perrier. Other brands are still a big no for me. But this one really grew on me. I gave up soda years ago, so I like to drink one of these with some fresh lemon whenever I am craving a soda & it works, it fulfills my soda craving without all of the sugars. A very refreshing drink.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
S San Fran, CA

I love sparkling water. I usually keep a well-stocked supply at home and bring a 32oz Nagalene out with me during the day, but sometimes I run out of water while I'm out and need to pick something up at the store quickly. Places like 7-11 and gas stations usually have a sparkling water option in Perrier so this is what I get. The carbonation is more refreshing to me than regular water. I've tried a few of the Perrier flavored sparkling waters and they all seems to be pretty good. Not sweet & not super intense on the flavor.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

I thought Perrier was the most disgusting thing ever when I first tried it. A few years later when I was trying to cut soda out of my diet, I decided to give it another chance because I was really missing some fizz in my beverages! At first, I added some to juice to make sort of a soda substitute. Over time, I have come to enjoy it by itself. I do think it is a bit of an acquired taste (the key is to make sure it is ice cold!), but when I get bored of flat water, I enjoy a refreshing bottle of sparkling Perrier!
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL

Great for nausea and the bubbles make drinking water less ordinary. Sometimes you just need a break and this is a nice change of pace when I want something different but not in the mood for juice or anything with too much flavor. I love the glass bottles but the plastic ones are just as cute. But too pricey for just being water tho and that tends to irk me even tho I still purchase it. Outside of the packaging, the only other thing that drives me to choose this over another is the taste and bubbles last long
Angee L.
Angee L.

I LOVE PERRIER! The best sparking water out there, in my opinion. It took a little bit for me to like sparkling waters and this was the first brand I tried. My body craves it now and I have it almost everyday. I ususally purchase at Costco because I can get more bang for my buck. My work also sells it so if I need to, I can just pop down to the company store. Very refreshing and I love the taste. Not too minerally, like some sparkling waters. And with no added sugars, it's a win win for me.
Kady H.
Kady H.
Alexandria, VA

Of all the sparkling mineral waters this has the most staying power when it comes to fizz. With some waters, after you open the bottle a couple of times it goes flat and then it is worthless. Perrier in the plastic bottles stays fresh and crisp through a majority of the bottle. I love to drink it room temp (which I know if weird) but it really tricks you into thinking that you are drinking soda. And if you are soda fiend like that me that it great because it gets you drinking water too!
Gabrielle V.
Gabrielle V.
Richmond, VA

Are there any other flavors?
Veronica W.
Veronica W.

What other brands do you like besides Perrier sparkling water?
Miranda G.
Miranda G.
Kansas City, MO

Does this taste good by itself?
Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA

What else do you add for flavor? e,i cucumber, lemon
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY

What does this taste like? Worth a try?!

Join Now