BeveragesSeltzers & TonicsPerrier
Sparkling Carbonated Mineral Water - Original

Perrier Sparkling Carbonated Mineral Water - Original

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Perrier Sparkling Carbonated Mineral Water - Original!
Chandra G.
Perrier Sparkling Carbonated Mineral Water - Original uploaded by Chandra G.
Love this water so very much. Perrier Sparkling water is very versatile and can be used with cooking, making carbonated beverage, or just drinking it plain. I learned about this product through a vegan friend and I highly recommend others to try it.
Lizbeth A.
Hammond, IN
Me gusta mucho porque no tiene calorias no sodio y esta muy rica se las recomiendo mucho si quieren dejar de tomar refresco y necesitan algo con gas
Lourdes F.
PErrier is fresh, crisp and delicious. I enjoy drinking a cold bottle of Perrier with my meals it quenches my thirst .
Kari G.
Los Angeles, CA
Perrier is the best sparkling water. It really does matter. Their original is a great sparkling water.
Laure D.
Emeryville, CA
Perrier is the best sparkling water of all ! It has the best balance of bubbles and the best taste.
Ashley N.
Fitchburg, WI
Perrier Sparkling Water is delicious. We sometimes buy other brands as they tend to be cheaper, but we like to buy this brand as a treat because we like the quality and flavor more. Delicious!
McKenzie R.
Louisville, KY
To be honest, this tastes like bubbling toilet water. I don’t recommend. Makes you feel fancy while drinking but tastes horrible. There are so many better sparkling waters out there.
susana D.
Lynchburg, VA
It is the water that I buy outside the country, so I make sure I drink water that does not hurt me, also when I drink whiskey and I want it soft I use this water.
Miranda B.
Fayetteville, NC
Before La Croix and Bubly came out, this was my go to carbonated drink! I could down like 5 of these in a hour. It's a little expensive, which is honestly the only downside. It is absolutely delicious but I would choose a cheaper drink first unfortunately.
Gayle G.
Dothan, AL
Perrier Sparkling Carbonated Mineral Water - Original uploaded by Gayle G.
This stuff is a lifesaver! This is an every weekend pick-up for me. I sear by it to get me through a long day at work and not get hungry. The yummy lime flavor is great and the fizzy bubbles keep me from needing to stop and nosh. This should be in every girl's tote.

Looking for your answer?