BY PERRIER #1 in Seltzers & Tonics

Pink Grapefruit-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water brings a hint of bracing tartness to the bubbles, and its unmistakable tang refreshes whether you’re at home or on the go. With zero calories and zero sweeteners, it fits your active lifestyle.

Born in the south of France, PERRIER Sparkling Natural Mineral Water has delighted people worldwide for more than 150 years. It’s a delicious alternative to soft drinks and a sophisticated choice to satisfy your thirst.

Buy on Walmart*
Taren M.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of Perrier mineral water. For some reason, I love the pink grapefruit flavor mineral water but I don't like actual grapefruit. This drink is what got me to start liking grapefruit flavored seltzer waters and mineral waters. It's so subtle and refreshing. I'm only giving it a 4 star because I can never find it in any stores around me. I can only ever find regular, watermelon, and strawberry so I'm quite disappointed that I can never find the pink grapefruit.
Becky S.
I really like sparkling water aka soda water aka seltzer and Perrier has always made a quality product. I don't care if it's in the glass or plastic bottle because it still tastes great. I was very happy when they produces flavoured versions and the grapefruit has the perfect zesty essence to make this an appropriate choice for drinking on it's own or enjoyed with a meal (or even mixed in a cocktail).
Joleena L.
Santee, CA
Due to my diet there are very few drinks i can have besides water and coffee, but this grapefruit flavored perrier is exactly the type of refreshing drink that curbs the cravings. Its so delicious and you would never guess its not a typical carbonated beverage. Its incredibly healthy and there is nothing about you have to be guilty about after the bottle is empty
Kelly S.
So refreshing!!

No sugar like other sparkling water/juice blends. No chemicals like soda.

This is a nice alternative to plain water when I want something different. They are tasty and have just a hint of flavor that I really like. The grapefruit is tart which some may find too bitter - especially if your palate is accustomed to sugar.
Tracey C.
No calories, no sweeteners, no problem! The refreshing taste of Perrier sparkling mineral water is great au natural! But kicked up a notch with a tart splash of grapefruit? Even better.
Tip: Over ice, ice, baby!
Bottom line: Perrier Pink Grapefruit Sparkling Natural Mineral Water is, of course, a re-buy.
Kelsey S.
Refreshing, flavorful and it makes me feel fancy.
This is one of those beverages that I love to drink for the flavor and to be seen carrying the bottle. There’s something about Perrier that just feels luxurious. This is a low cost indulgence that I purchase when I want to feel a little fancy.
Yanibell P.
I don’t drink regular soda because it’s so horrible for us. So i try to find things that are a better option. I love perrier! And i love the different flavors they have and i can choose from. I love have options that are still tasty but without all the fat and sugar. Love this flavor too!
Alexia P.
phoenix, AZ
I love this carbonated water it's just so refreshing I add some you know some monster which is another beverage and I mix it all together and they go really good I just love this it for a summer you know just to drink some and refresh yourself
Alya D.
I really enjoy his water specially because it’s sparkling and I really like bubbly water is what I call it in and it has a little taste a great fruit to it which is very good for antioxidants if you’re looking for that in the water and also has minerals in the water.
Hannah D.
Rochester, NY
I prefer this flavor Perrier to the regular. I’m a huge grapefruit fan and this is the one drink that comes the closest to its flavor while also giving it that bubbly soda feel! It’s affordable and European so another reason I trust it more than an American brand.