BY PERRIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
I love sparkling water and out of the brands Perrier has to be my top. So when they started to add these flavored drinks, I got a little worried that the flavor would be too much and the consistency of Perrier would be gone. But they do a great job in adding just a hint of the flavor so you can still eenjoy the perrier but have a slight taste of flavor in the drink. Other sparkling water brands make the flavor too strong, but love that Perrier keeps to their original flavor.
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
This and the lemon were the only flavor of this line by Perrier that I enjoyed. I am usually not a sparkling water drinker, but have been looking for alternatives to juice and other sugary drinks and decided to try these. The other flavors just didn't do it for me like the peach and lemon.
Danielle R.
I'm not a sparkling kind of anything drinking person... but Perrier is so yummy and perfect! I highly recommend trying this even if you don't like seltzer or bubbly drinks! The only sparkling kind of drink that I will drink!
Victoria K.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
So tasty and so refreshing! I absolutely love these! Peach is by far my favorite of their flavors! I love that you can buy an entire case of the cans that way my fridge is always stocked with these delicious waters.
Emma G.
I love this sparkling water! When I'm craving carbonation, this is my go to drink since I avoid soda. The flavor is great and so is the level of fizziness in the drink. It's the perfect size, too.
Natalie A.
montrose california
favorite drink of all time. The club soda taste packed with the delicious peach. It's so inexpensive & the packaging is wonderful. I consistently purchase this. I recommend this to others.
TANYA K.
['Clearwater', ''], FL
I like seltzer water cuz it’s not so sugary as soda is, but I looove flavored seltzer water! Perrier does the flavored best!
Mollie G.
Lynchburg , VA
It was good but I’m not a huge fan of sparkling water! The flavor was great the bubbles weren’t! But it was a great price!
Tori A.
I lovvve peach!!! And adding this to a carbonated water beverage makes the flavour all the better. I highly recommend.