Perrier Peach Sparkling Natural Mineral Water uploaded by Tara D.

BY PERRIER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marissa B.
Perrier never disappoints! I have been purchasing regularly for months now after buying on a whim. It was worth it! The peach flavor is harder to find locally for me, as I ended up purchasing online. I will continue to drink this brand long into the future!
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I love mineral waters and Perrier is not an exception! My mom, dad and sisters have always buy this product since I can remember... it taste great! And I would really recommend this to others. Its price is good!
Christina S.
Carrollton, TX
I love sparkling water and out of the brands Perrier has to be my top. So when they started to add these flavored drinks, I got a little worried that the flavor would be too much and the consistency of Perrier would be gone. But they do a great job in adding just a hint of the flavor so you can still eenjoy the perrier but have a slight taste of flavor in the drink. Other sparkling water brands make the flavor too strong, but love that Perrier keeps to their original flavor.
Britt B.
Farmers Branch, TX
This and the lemon were the only flavor of this line by Perrier that I enjoyed. I am usually not a sparkling water drinker, but have been looking for alternatives to juice and other sugary drinks and decided to try these. The other flavors just didn't do it for me like the peach and lemon.
Tara D.
This is by far my favorite sparkling water!! It is smooth for sparkling water. Its alittle pricey, but I would recommend perrier sparkling water over all others. The peach flavor is my favorite, a close second is the lime flavor.
gelsey L.
Las vegas, NV
I love carbonated drinks but I’m not a big soda drinker. This carbonated water with a hint of flavor is perfect! It’s so refreshing but not sweet at all. Great to drink alone or as a mixer for alcoholic drinks
Danielle R.
I'm not a sparkling kind of anything drinking person... but Perrier is so yummy and perfect! I highly recommend trying this even if you don't like seltzer or bubbly drinks! The only sparkling kind of drink that I will drink!
Victoria K.
Punta Gorda, FL
So tasty and so refreshing! I absolutely love these! Peach is by far my favorite of their flavors! I love that you can buy an entire case of the cans that way my fridge is always stocked with these delicious waters.
Emma G.
I love this sparkling water! When I'm craving carbonation, this is my go to drink since I avoid soda. The flavor is great and so is the level of fizziness in the drink. It's the perfect size, too.
Natalie A.
montrose california
favorite drink of all time. The club soda taste packed with the delicious peach. It's so inexpensive & the packaging is wonderful. I consistently purchase this. I recommend this to others.