BY PERRIER #10 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Buy on Walmart*
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT
I love having this at hand during the summer and keeping it in the fridge it's a nice way to cool down the heat I try not to drink too much soda and when I drink this it feels like a soda but it's a lot healthier because he's just mineral water you can buy it anywhere I buy mine at Walmart and if you haven't tried it during the summer when it's hot you need to try you need to buy it and put it in the fridge and just try it it cools you down and I need like adding a little bit of lemon used to it.
Shermin A.
This is hands down my favorite mineral water. It's so refreshing and the lime is not overpowering. It's very refreshing to have on a hot day and I love having this when I have guests over to my house. The packaging I love because it makes it look so fancy but it is very affordable. I purchased a case from Sam's Club and love to keep these in stock at my house.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA
These little cans are great! Just as convenient as a soda but so much better! The slim can fits well in my fridge and my purse so I can just grab and go. I've purchased so many reusable water bottles but can't seem to use them daily. With these I don't have to worry, just pop 'em in my purse and head out for my day. The lime flavor is so good and refreshing.
Maria K.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love Perrier I drink it almost every day but this flavor I absolutely cannot stomach. I am not sure why but i could never drink it. I love the grapefruit flavor and I add lemon to my regular non flavored Perrier but I hate the one with lime. And for some reason my husband keeps on getting this flavor by mistake so I stopped asking him for Perrier!
Elizabeth A.
The hint of lime is so perfect with an ice cold Perrier. I love Perrier's carbonation the best, it isn't as aggressive as other sodas, and the light lime flavor is really refreshing. It is more expensive than a regular soda, which can be off-putting, but if you're looking for something nicely flavored but not sugar-laden, this is for you.
Melissa B.
I get these at Costco. Even though I have a soda stream, I always come back to these. Easily portable, great packaging, and wonderful--just the right amount of carbonation.

For less than $1 a bottle, you can't go wrong. I have been able to go off of sodas completely and bite the craving due to these green bottles of goodness.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
I really love drinking sparkling water, specifically flavored and citrus, and while I enjoy Perrier, I think I prefer Pellegrino. They're all about the same price point, although the thick glass makes this a little more expensive. It also has a slight almost salty taste, but overall this is definitely something I reach for.
Alexandra F.
This is by far my favorite sparkling water. Although I like sparkling water without any flavors, this one (Lime) when it is really cold tastes AMAZING! It is so refreshing, so smooth and doesn't give you that sense of fullness like some sparkling waters do. The price is perfect and I love to serve it on a hot summer day.
Michelle P.
These are super convenient for picnics, especially when you go to a park that doesn't allow glass! Also, because they are in a can, they stay cold longer ( in my opinion )... The flavor is as good as you expect from Perrier. I also use them to make a better version of a makeshift G&T (with fewer calories)! BYOHendricks!
Daisy V.
Riverside, CA
Love this sparkling water. I became addicted to it while pregnant, I wanted to drink something that did not have added sugar but had flavor to it. This was the best choice I could have made. I buy it in the glass bottles, somehow it tastes better to me. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.