BY PERRIER #3 in Seltzers & Tonics

With that classic cocktail twist, Lime-flavored PERRIER® Sparkling Mineral Water fits your workout just as well as your highball. Citrus zing plus bubbles produce a crisply refreshing drink, with zero calories and zero sweeteners, that’s perfect for any situation.

Rachel B.
Staten Island, NY
I don't drink anything but seltzer (sparkling water) and coffee, usually, and I consider myself somewhat of a connoisseur of the former. I will say this unequivocably: Perrier makes the most intense lime-flavored sparkling water I have ever had. The flavor took some getting used to at first, but I find it crisper and cleaner than any of the other lime sparkling waters I've tried. I would postulate that the flavor intensity is promoted by the fact that Perrier is not sharply carbonated; it is really and truly a "sparkling water" brand, and the lime flavor shines. I'd recommend leaving this water in the fridge overnight so that it is extra cooling when you first drink it.

It is true Perrier is somewhat pricey (but then again, as seltzer/sparkling water's popularity has risen over time, so too have all the major brands). I opt, however, to make the purchase despite the price tag because I feel the flavor is especially cooling and crisp.
Damien J.
Clarksburg, WV
I love the lime flavor. I use this for when I feel dehydrated or am feeling under the whether from a belly ache. This has always helped me since I was a little girl. Which my Grandmother always loved to mix her gin with it I use it to help get me back to a better me. Whatever you use this for it is awesome and has such a cool crisp flavor that wont leave you with the dry feeling.
Elvia S.
11909 161st st norwalk ca
Best sparkling water ever so refreshing and good and they have different flavor my favorite is lime. It comes in different size. This particular brand is the best and it’s affordable not like other brands.
Caroline b.
Kennesaw, GA
I’ve enjoyed sparkling water for many years and Perrier is one of my favorites. I don’t buy it as much anymore because it is pricier than most, and the market today is flooded with various types of mineral water.
Camille B.
Palmer Lake, CO
I love Perrier! I stopped drinking soda about 2 years ago after not having soda for a month and finding the taste to be overwhelming and wayyy too sweet. Perrier is great when I want a flavorful drink, without the sugar. Lime is my favorite flavor, it's so refreshing. I have tried a lot of different sparkling waters, and Perrier truly tastes the best. It helps me drink more water, which I'm awful at, and consequently I feel better because I'm not dehydrated all the time and slurping up nasty, unhealthy soda.
Charlea M.
Caro
This is one of my go to drinks when I am looking for one with carbonated drinks. I don’t drink soda so carbonated water is a great substitution. It tastes great but it doesn’t have the massive amount of sugar that regular sodas do. It has a clean crisp and refreshing taste that is just wonderful!
Ida Marie R.
Fallbrook
When ever I feel like drinking a soda , I was ways go for Perrier , I like that it has 0 calorie sweetener. It's affordable. And always quenches my thirst.Perrier Lime Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Phanie J.
Ypsilanti, MI
Not a huge fan. It has a weird bitter club soda taste, if you like that it’s probably for you! If I was carbonation I don’t want to waste it on a tasteless drink. I’d prefer to drink regular old fashioned water, these bottles are also overly expensive - in my opinion.
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love the idea behind this flavor, however it doesn’t taste like real lime to me. I still enjoy this train and would recommend it, however if there is a way to make the flavor taste more like actual lime, that will drastically improve the beverage. I love the mineral contents in this drink, and what most people don’t realize is that this is far healthier than drinking regular water or other carbonated beverages because of the minerals in the water. I’m all about a healthy alternative to soda, and a delicious one too!
Vivianna B.
Beaumont, TX
Never was a fan of sparkling water on its own but the subtle lime flavor really makes it pop in a way that isn't just carbonation. Now I don't have to look like a spoiled brat asking for an entire bowl of lime (and lemon) just to enjoy it when I go out with friends as they insist on Perrier over tap water. I enjoy anything fizzy but sodas always make me feel guilty. At least with this product I can enjoy it, feel fancy with my friends, and not jump on the scale compulsively after drinking a couple.

back