Perrier® Lime Sparkling Natural Mineral Water
Photos (8)
Michael L.
Michael L.
Homestead, FL

Great alternative to lemon-lime sodas! It is hard to wean yourself off the sugary drinks known as sodas when you have been drinking them your whole life. What most don't know is there are great and healthier options available. Perrier Sparkling Mineral Water with Lime is perfect for those that love drinks like Sprite, Sierra Mist, 7-Up and other lemon-lime sodas but don't want all the extra chemicals and sugars that are attached to them. The list of ingredients can be counted on one hand and the calories are basically non-existant. So how is the taste? The taste is a delicious fizzy lime water that can refresh any soda lover's thirst without any of the guilt
Chrissy P.
Chrissy P.

I was at a convenience store a few weeks ago that happened to have the pink grapefruit Perrier. I decided to give it a try on a whim - usually I prefer unflavored sparkling water - and I fell in love!

I don't like sweet beverages and many of the flavored sparkling waters leave an odd after taste, almost an artificial chemical type thing. I don't get this with the pink grapefruit at all. Instead it creates a wonderful balance between the light, tangy, grapefruity taste and the sparkling bubbles. There is no sweetener added at all, just the very light grapefruit taste.
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Spanish Fork, UT

I love having this at hand during the summer and keeping it in the fridge it's a nice way to cool down the heat I try not to drink too much soda and when I drink this it feels like a soda but it's a lot healthier because he's just mineral water you can buy it anywhere I buy mine at Walmart and if you haven't tried it during the summer when it's hot you need to try you need to buy it and put it in the fridge and just try it it cools you down and I need like adding a little bit of lemon used to it.
Cara-Marie F.
Cara-Marie F.
Brookhaven, GA

Perrier is certainly for those with refined tastes. People who can really taste the difference in water. I've had it on several occasions. There's just something attractive about drinking water out of a glass bottle. Its a little more expensive than other brands but you can typically find them on sale. The Lime is refreshing. Once I attended a wedding on a fast. No juice or artificial sugars. They had Perrrier Lime and I felt like I got to join in on the entire celebration from start to finish.
Maggie R.
Maggie R.
Dayton, OH

So fun, light, refreshing, and gives a great zing! My favorite way to stay hydrated while also changing up the normal still water routine. The flavor is a natural essence, no artificial sweeteners like some brands. The only downside to this packaging is that you have to drink the bottle in one sitting to get the optimum carbonation. If you let it sit for a day or two after opening, it loses its initial punch of bubbles.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Terre Haute, IN

Nothing beats opening a cold Perrier Lime on a summer day. I buy this stuff every single time I go to the store, I can't get enough of it. The lime is very prevalent and lingers a bit, it gives it depth and character, and the carbonation ties everything else together so well. This pairs well with food, particularly pastas and chicken dishes, or you can enjoy it all on its own too. Cheap in price, but not in quality!
Ashley J.
Ashley J.

I've been a fan of Perrier since I was way too young for it to make sense that I was a fan of Perrier. I love the glass bottles, but my boyfriend and I def. take every chance to stock up on the slim cans in multiple flavors, including lime, as often as we can. I'm not a huge soda person, but he has been and says that these make him think about drinking sodas much less. Healthy alternatives for the win!
Tracy E.
Tracy E.
Norman, OK

After I do my walking for the evening, I will give myself a Perrier Sparkling Water, Lime flavor. It has cut back on costs, I no longer need to purchase a lime to pair with my Perrier, now it comes with the bonus of lime flavor. This is a welcome refreshing drink that I recommend to anyone out there looking for something different than water to drink, it's delish!
Shermin A.
Shermin A.

This is hands down my favorite mineral water. It's so refreshing and the lime is not overpowering. It's very refreshing to have on a hot day and I love having this when I have guests over to my house. The packaging I love because it makes it look so fancy but it is very affordable. I purchased a case from Sam's Club and love to keep these in stock at my house.
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Vallejo, CA

These little cans are great! Just as convenient as a soda but so much better! The slim can fits well in my fridge and my purse so I can just grab and go. I've purchased so many reusable water bottles but can't seem to use them daily. With these I don't have to worry, just pop 'em in my purse and head out for my day. The lime flavor is so good and refreshing.