BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2069)
Buy on Walmart*
Melanie S.
Otra de mis aguas favoritas es Perrier, lo llevó a todos lados porque me mantiene la garganta hidratada y además es muy barata y la encuentras en cualquier supermercado y lo recomiendo chicas vale la pena
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
You know whats better than Perrier Sparkling water...? Lemon flavor. I drink these as more of a refresher or treat while I'm driving or watching something on TV. It has enough flavor to satisfy that soda like craving you might be having but is way better for you.
Marialejandra P.
Miami FL
I didn't like the flavor. I don't know why but I though that this would taste different, like a fresh taste.
Elizabeth L.
Jacksonville, NC
Crisp, cool and refreshing Perrier sparkling water is like bottled up sunshine on your lips — it just makes you happy!

In trying to find a good soda alternative I turned to Perrier and it's SO much better than its competitors. The pink grapefruit flavor is my hands down favorite, but the citron is nice to have around and change things up sometimes too. I've converted all of my friends too!

It's also a great mixer for cocktails and mocktails.
Ann D.
Winston Salem, NC
A former job kept these in hand, and, boy, was I glad! I still get them now for a fun afternoon pickmeup.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
I love Perrier in my refrigerator can not miss! So I think the price should be more affordable to be able to buy much more.
Rostyana K.
Fresno
Love the lemon flavor! Sometimes water can get boring so you fizz it up and BAM. You get this amazing water! Highly recommend.
Jennifer K.
Edmonton, AB
I enjoy this sparkling water. The lemon is not overwhelming or artificial. However, I can get similar beverages for half the price in the grocery store.
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I keep a pack of these in the fridge as frequently as possible. It’s a little indulgence that goes great with any meal or snack!
Jennifer J.
Perrier is very refreshing. Love to add a slice of fresh lemon or lime. This is a great drink in the summer when I want something fun, but healthy.