BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2014)
Buy on Walmart
Meg B.
Louisville
This was fine. I used it to mix with vodka for a cocktail.

The value was good.

It tastes good compared to alternatives.
m m.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I always like ordering sparkling water at restaurants and am glad when they serve Perrier
Allison K.
Yukon
I love sparkling water. It keeps me hydrated because I’m not always the best at drinking Stillwater. Sparkling water is a great twist that keeps me hydrated. The lemon in this Perrier Is just a touch of flavor that really makes this drink super refreshing and something that I’ll reach for.
Savanna G.
Urbana
I initially tried this because it was a complimentary beverage in a hotel I stayed at. I never bought it because of the price, but now I buy it if I see that it is on sale! It is extremely bubbly, and preserves the crispness of sparkling mineral water well, with just a hint of lemon.
Kara H.
Providence
This is my favorite sparkling water. It’s so light and refreshing. The lemon flavor is not over powering, it’s just right. I like this more than other flavored sparkling waters as it doesn’t taste artificially flavored. I drink these everyday
Bianca •.
Port huron, MI
This is the perfect water for alcoholic drinks. The package is so nice. And I think is affordable
Tianna G.
I always heard that this was a great beverage, but when I tried it I was sadly disappointed. Great size and affordable, but just overall not a good drink. I would not buy this again.
Erika H.
Ft Wainwright, AK
I drink this whenever I'm feeling particularly boujee. It is also a great mixer for vodka drinks or drinks with light rum.
Fran D.
Malle
For someone who doesn't like sparkling water, this is a hit! The lemon flavour masks the flavour of the normal sparkling water and there is a lot of sparkle! Love it!
Dorothee S.
Perrier drunk ar my favourite carbonated drink. I drink those regularly. It is refreshing. I love there new flavours I would improve anything everything is already amazing. Definitely I would recommend this to absolutely everybody