BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kelsey S.
Toledo , OH
I love Perrier! I sometimes mix it with vodka and crystal light for some low calorie drink options!
Shawn R.
Dewitt, MI
You know whats better than Perrier Sparkling water...? Lemon flavor. I drink these as more of a refresher or treat while I'm driving or watching something on TV. It has enough flavor to satisfy that soda like craving you might be having but is way better for you.
Adriane R.
Woodbridge, ON
Love that this product comes in a glass bottle the little hint of lemon is perfect and adds a bit of freshness to it
Tiffany B.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Publix
Good but feel you can get the same taste and effect with other less expensive brands.
Sansskruty R.
Hockessin
Love this stuff!! I drink it whenever I want to have a soda but don’t want the calories or sugar. It’s pretty good and refreshing!!! Highly recommend !!!
Precious R.
Purchased at: Target
I'm not a fan of soda so when I do crave some carbonation, Perrier is my go to drink! My favorite flavors are the like or lemon ones
Rachel G.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought this to make a special drink and it was what I expected but I wish the lemon flavor was a little stronger. Other then that it’s a smooth drink.
Madeleine c.
Duncan , BC
Purchased at: Walmart
So bubbly and good! I love that the bottles are glass, so much better for our environment and our earth! I love that the taste isn’t too over powering and it’s still so delicious. 10/10 recommend
Ana A.
Ocala, FL.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love water but gassed not much, it does not taste bad but it's just preference, I do not love gas without flavor.
in refreshments yes but not much here, although everything is personal taste because my partner loves her 🤗
Jill M.
Parrsboro, NS
I like the product but when comparing prices with similar products I think they could do a little better.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic