BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Joy T.
Las Cruces, NM
This sparkling flavored water is a loved product of mine. It calms my tummy when it is upset. I also love sipping on this during a really hot day when it is ice cold. It is not sweetened which is my preference. Gives me the fizzy soda feeling without any chemicals and none of the downsides!
Keke M.
Markham
I don't normally indulge in the wastefulness of bottle water, but I really like Perrier. I like it by itself, to make punches and juices. Which is just makes it almost worth the price.
Melanie P.
Marlton, NJ
I recently have started drinking sparkling water to take place of soda at times and I love it! It definitely took a little getting used to because it is just the fruit juice added for flavor, not sweetness but I have become addicted! Definitely will buy again and recommend!
Jesse J.
Towanda, Pa
One of the best lemon flavored sparkling waters I've ever tasted! Most either have too many artificial flavors or the carbonation is too strong and bitter. This had a great balance and was very refreshing.
Lindsey W.
Mattawan
I love Perrier. It has a really subtle lime or lemon taste to it, depending on which one you have.
Kelsey M.
This is good stuff. There's no additive sugars or anything bad. It tastes just like Polar Lemon Seltzer, but without paying an arm and a leg for it. It also comes in a glass container instead of an aluminum can, which we all know is better for our health.
Steph A.
Etobicoke, ON - Ontario
Love the lemon taste! Super refreshing and great to mix with other beverages. The glass bottles are easy to open and I find that this is the perfect size.
Laura G.
Dearborn Hts, MI
What is it about this that I like, people say that it is an aquired taste but have always enjoyed
Rostyana K.
Fresno
Love the lemon flavor! Sometimes water can get boring so you fizz it up and BAM. You get this amazing water! Highly recommend.
Annie T.
Hoboken, NJ
It's a great thing if you want soda but want to be healthy. Great taste, easy to carry around. No BPA, and I like it.

back