BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Meghan S.
Carstairs
What can I say about this? If you like sparkling water and you like lemon.. then you will obviously like this. I don’t drink pop so this is a great substitute once in a while if I find myself wanting that “fizz”
Nicole C.
Recommend this to others , it tastes similar to soda but healthier. Also I was happy t see if has some calcium in it so there is a benefit to drinking it. Flavor tastes amazing I've bought this several times.
Brooke B.
Pickering, OH
Not a huge fan of sparkling Water but I did enjoy the lemon taste to this drink. They are affordable and you can usually purchase them in packages of at least 6. I've purchased these a number of times, so I can definitely recommend to others. They're delicious & refreshing!
Fannie M.
Chicago
ALWAYS HAVE IN STOCK! BEST PRODUCT OUT THERE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU HAVE AN UPSET STOMACH OR HEART BURN! POUR SOME ON ICE WITH LIME AND YOURE GOOD TO GO
Harper D.
Baton Rouge, LA
My favorite sparkling water. The lemon and lime flavors are amazing as well. I love to serve it on ice with some vodka for a healthier cocktail option
Jayme M.
Very refreshing and bubbly! If you do not like carbonated drinks, this will not be for you. I drink this almost everyday
Jasmin F.
I love mineral water! It helps with my sofa cravings and helps when I have a stomach ache. Now Perrier is carrying flavors rather than the traditional/original. It may not be for everyone but I thoroughly enjoy mineral water
Irina R.
Boston, MA
What can be better than sparkling water with lemon and ice in the summer? Well, FRENCH sparkling water with lemon and ice! It's just you always get a feeling that you're watching Roland Garros or strolling around Cote d'Azur when you're drinking this water! Love!
Amanda P.
London, ON
When I was a kid I felt posh drinking this. As an adult I like that it quenches a thirst for something fizzy but doesn't have the sugar content of other carbonated drinks. Easy to find in the local grocers and even at restaurants. Classic carbonated drink.
Rachel S.
Santa Clarita, CA
Delicious. Definitely an acquired taste but if you like flavored sparkling water, this is some of the best!

Walmart