BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the lemon flavor- not artificial tasting at all and a great alternative to plain seltzer or sparkling water.
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Great taste. A little higher price but worth it. It curbs my soda cravings without having all of the negative effects of soda.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
Just not a fan of this at all. I tried to like it but I really just do not enjoy the taste at all and it's basically tasteless.
tyler b.
Heard about it. Haven't tried it. But I hear it's pretty good. Girlfriend said it wasn't bad but like I said I haven't tried it
Joey T.
San Antonio
Flavor was not as expected. Tried other cheaper mineral waters that taste a bit better. Hope to see them improve this product.
Haley F.
Puyallup
Great lemon flavor. Nice and fresh tasting. Always refreshing. Love this water. Great price for the value that you are getting.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
This is my favorite sparkling water. Love the lemon taste. Always order it if I can. It's not available at all restaurants tho
Emma P.
Eden Prairie, MN
I am not a big fan of plain water. I really like having a little extra taste and flavor with bubbles. Makes water not so boring
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
This blend made me replace my soda in my diet! It's like a sprite without the all the sugar and calories! Absolutely delicious!
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
I wish I had the taste buds for this sparkling water stuff......this doesn't do it for me.
I wish I could like sparkling water!