BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I adore this sparkling water it's so tasty and with zero calories there is zero guilt I highly recommend this to everyone
Susana D.
Mount Vernon , NY
Really good mineral water I reccomend this tastes good nothing like seltzer value is good usually get them in bulk sizes
Kim P.
Parkville, MD
I love using this and making fruit spritzer for me and my kids! It's a healthy alternative to soda that we all can enjoy!
Taylor M.
Tampa , FL
Good taste and I feel like the lemon is especially very refreshing. The only downside is that these can get a bit pricey
Melisa P.
Brockton, MA
Of the Perrier this one is my favorite, I used to drink it a lot and is not even that expensive also I recommended 100%
Jennifer D.
San Diego, CA
I'm addicted to perrier. I prefer it over regular water. It's a must have for me every day! I find it very refreshing.
Jose M. S.
Siempre tomo esta bebida es mega refrescante con un sabor sutil a limon y tambien la mezclo con bebidas con el whiskey
Becca L.
Mountain Home, AR
This drink is good if you are interested in gingerale. I personally do not like the flavor. The price is not exspensive
Desire A.
Favorite very refreshing and yummy! I like to mix it with juices from time to time. I always keep some stock in my bar
Orisa W.
Newark
The sparkling water is great for cooking and has a fresh taste. It may seem a little expensive but it is good quality.