BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
member-4817d
I really enjoy this all year long. It is very refreshing. Wouldn’t change a thing about it. I always keep a few in my fridge.
Candice M.
Gastonia, NC
Live for a sparkling water! Gives the fuzz of soda without the health related issues and lemon is by far my favorite flavor.
Kettlin M.
Spring, TX
Love the small bottles. It is just the perfect amount to serve when we have people over. The lemon taste is very refreshing.
Charlotte F.
Youngstown, OH
I'm from France, and this is my ultimate sparkling water brand. so good and refreshing, and coming from the mother country!😊
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Perrier is an acquired taste. I'm a fan of water but the carbonation is a turn off for me. However, it has a pleasant taste.
Tiara B.
Bessemer, AL
Bleh! D I S G U S T I N G! I mean dread to the ful! It was awful. But if you like bitter bubbly hey! It’s the drink for you 😂
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
I am definitely a fan of this brand. I’ve tried the flavors they offer but didn’t like the after taste. Lemon is good though.
katie W.
Salem, OR
This was alright. Good for when you are trying to cut soda out of your diet and you still want something bubbly with flavor.
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
I like perrier sparkling lemon water. I think cheaper brands taste just as goos, but i still like to get it from time to time
Helen M.
Longmont, CO
I have always loved their sparkling water it always tastes great and I always feel fancy drinking it it always hits the spot