BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Halee M.
I absolutely love these. I'm addicted to diet soda and thought this might help with my bubble cravings. they are very refreshing!
Keli C.
Fargo, ND
Love buying this 24 pack of glass bottles. they aren't too big so once you open them you can finish it and throw away the bottle
Corena C.
Millbrook, AL
I keep a pack of these in the fridge as frequently as possible. It’s a little indulgence that goes great with any meal or snack!
Britt L.
Boston, MA
The perfect alternative to sugary soda, this fizzy drink will satisfy your cravings and pairs so well with any meal or by itself.
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
Love this. Glad that it is flavored. Always good carbonation and not flat. Good mixed with other drinks or alone. Good packaging.
Gilberto L.
Another one of my favorite Perrier drinks. And I believe is also a classic? Definitely enjoy after a meal to get those gases out!
Marissa S.
I prefer lime to lemon for some reason but this one was also good. Light and refreshing. Can be a little pricey when not on sale
Carolina M.
Middlesex
My favorite on this brand , I do love it , it can always , save you if you have friends over , verY refreshing , NO CALORIES !!!!
SHEHERAZADE B.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite sparking water, it seriously helps when I'm nauseous or my stomach is upset. I usually have a stock of these.
Mariah J.
Hertford , NC
I usually dislike sparkling water but this was good! The lemon gives it a little flavor without tasting artificial or too sweet.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic