BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Nancy F.
Phoenix
Ughhhhhhh a glass of this with a little bit of lime salt and ice oh my goodness it's mouthwatering to me just typing this
Samantha L.
Little Neck, NY
Another favorite sparkling water brand! Perrier I’ve been drinking for I don’t k ow how long. But it’s a good pick me up!
Samuel H.
Newport, KY
while i prefer plain san pellegrino, perrier has the most delicious flavors! i only wish it were available in more bars.
Jessica W.
Alpharetta, GA
The lemon flavor was VERY artificial. I did not like this flavor of the water. I really enjoy the unflavored kind better.
Rocky M.
Fairfield, OH
Disappointed every time I get these waters. I feel like they aren’t as refreshing as I anticipate and the price is steep.
Tonya R.
SANGER
Yes i've tried this Perrier  but didnt like very much made me burb alot but i wanted something different than plain water.
Lais S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've heard everyone saying that sparkling water taste the same, but the Perrier taste different. It's good. It's amazing
Christin S.
Very nice and refreshing sparkling lemon water! It tastes nice and also makes me feel a little fancy when I drink it. ;)
Cheyenne B.
I love this stuff. I love lemon and i love sparkling water. this stuff has a great taste. ive bought time and time again
Lori F.
Bakersfield, CA
My favorite flavor of Perrier! Lemon is nice and refreshing. It's a delicate non over powering lemon essence. Delicious!