BY PERRIER #10 in Seltzers & Tonics

Elizabeth M.
Anything lemon flavored is for me. I lack many minerals so I drink this to replenish them and to stay hydrated at the same time.
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Perrier is the best sparkling water invented, the original and the flavored is delicious! The lemon flavor is the absolute best!
Carolina M.
Middlesex
My favorite on this brand , I do love it , it can always , save you if you have friends over , verY refreshing , NO CALORIES !!!!
Erika C.
I have loved Perrier since childhood and it continues to taste the same throughout the years delicious and bubbly crisp and clean
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Would love to try this as i see it everywhere and it is a popular fizzy drink with less calories and sugar than the average soda
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The signature glass bottles are my favorite way to drink Perrier. I enjoy a little lime squeezed into it. Its always refreshing.
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
Great tasting carbonated water definitely soothes the stomach I don’t usually buy carbonated water but when I do it’s this brand
Halee M.
I absolutely love these. I'm addicted to diet soda and thought this might help with my bubble cravings. they are very refreshing!
Keli C.
Fargo, ND
Love buying this 24 pack of glass bottles. they aren't too big so once you open them you can finish it and throw away the bottle
Britt L.
Boston, MA
The perfect alternative to sugary soda, this fizzy drink will satisfy your cravings and pairs so well with any meal or by itself.
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic