BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Maritza G.
Have these everyday with my lunch and dinner they are amazing and taste great, taste a lot better in glass than in plastic
Celestial W.
Love this sparkling lemonness! Super yummy! Perfect as a mixing drink or on its own! Although I prefer it mixed personally
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
It has a good taste and is great substitute to serve to non-drinkers. I find it to work as a antacid and settle my stomach.
🎀Raluca P.
Surprise , AZ
Sparkling water is a must. This brand keeps it fresh in a glass bottle it has a variety of flavors and it’s just refreshing
jackelyn q.
water flavor with soda. Good when you has flarts. I do not like to much because has no flavor. It is something like sprite.
Nicole M.
Great flavor without tasting too artificial. I preferred the grapefruit flavoring but this is a good change in my routine.
Felicia F.
Quartz Hill, CA
When you want something sparkling and refreshing but don't want the extra calories and sugar from a soda this is my go to!
Samantha K.
Miramar, FL
This is my favorite sparkling water it's so refreshing good for you and naturally zero calories without all the bad stuff!
Kindra K.
I'm not a huge sparkling water fan, but if I'm going to have some, I'd choose this. I love the lemon, it is so refreshing.
Aranza P.
Is a little expensive but it is refreshing
I love the lemon flavor that has
I do not really like soda but this is delicious