BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1941)
Yesenia D.
This drink is refreshing. Definitely one of my favorite when i dint want just plain water. I usually get the lemon flavor.
Jessica L.
Woodstock, GA
I eat a large amount of protein so I am a huge fan of sparkling mineral water. The lemon flavor is so crisp and refreshing.
Caeli D.
Love, love, love! Cant get enough of these. Love the taste and all the different flavors. I'm on such a water kick right now
Angela I.
Ventura, CA
Can't go wrong with Perrier! Love the flavor... definitely adds something when you're trying to stay healthy and hydrated!
Sara H.
Im not a fan of sparkling water. But my family is obsessed with this brand. This is the only sparkling water that they buy.
Maritza G.
Have these everyday with my lunch and dinner they are amazing and taste great, taste a lot better in glass than in plastic
Celestial W.
Love this sparkling lemonness! Super yummy! Perfect as a mixing drink or on its own! Although I prefer it mixed personally
Aranza P.
Is a little expensive but it is refreshing
I love the lemon flavor that has
I do not really like soda but this is delicious
Felicia F.
Quartz Hill, CA
When you want something sparkling and refreshing but don't want the extra calories and sugar from a soda this is my go to!
Rosenna B.
Kinsale, VA
It has a good taste and is great substitute to serve to non-drinkers. I find it to work as a antacid and settle my stomach.