BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Patricia D.
We drink Perrier for years in my family help your digestion after an heavy meal ! Also useful to add to cocktail and no calories
pebbles M.
Mesquite, TX
I love Perrier club soda or sparkling beverage I love putting lemon juice and a dash of salt it's so delicious use have to try it
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
Great tasting carbonated water definitely soothes the stomach I don’t usually buy carbonated water but when I do it’s this brand
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Don’t like this at all. However my husband does. I guess it’s just preference. I may have to give it a second chance some day.
tyler b.
Heard about it. Haven't tried it. But I hear it's pretty good. Girlfriend said it wasn't bad but like I said I haven't tried it
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Great taste. A little higher price but worth it. It curbs my soda cravings without having all of the negative effects of soda.
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
I wish I had the taste buds for this sparkling water stuff......this doesn't do it for me.
I wish I could like sparkling water!
Penelope R.
I love the twist of lemon flavor in the Perrier. This is one of my favorite products . I recommend to anyone who hasn't tried.
Connie C.
Irvine, CA
Super refreshing with the little zing of lemon. The packaging is simple and clean, giving all of the focus to the drink itself
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the lemon flavor- not artificial tasting at all and a great alternative to plain seltzer or sparkling water.