BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Susana M.
It is excellent for hard liquor as much wishky really lightens the taste is palatable, it is a bit expensive but worth it completely
Emily E.
Husband and I love seltzer water. Perrier orange is probably my personal favorite It's refreshing and the flavor isn't too strong.
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
Very sparkling , refreshing water, the taste is incredible and great substitute for soda , it's great to have at get togethers also
April T.
Wish this had an option to give zero starts this was the worst tasting water i believe I've ever tried not worth the price either.
Gina Mae A.
Ive tried this a few times.its a bit fizzy but ok.i dont usually buy sparkling water unless its very flavorful,but this one is not.
Ginie m.
Baltimore , MD
This helps me stay away from soda and sugary drinks we have some My job it helps me drink water and stay away from unhealthy stuff
Nicole W.
Lakewood , CO
This has a slight lemon flavor to it and tastes very good. This is how I get my kids to drink more water, especially during meals.
Eden B.
Gotta stay and keep yourself hydrated! Gotta drink at least eight cups a day - so why not do it with some delicious sparkling water
Lyndsey G.
Russellville, KY
I actually have never tried it, but have seen it at my local Wal-Mart. I would like to try it some day. I'm sure it's pretty good.
Meg M.
Gets me through the day! Love how perfect this is, and the glass. Always good to recycle and there are not harsh plastic chemicals.

back