BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Jen A.
Marion, IA
This is a little less bubbly than perrier which is nice. I also enjoy that it comes in glass bottles that are smaller sized.
Iris P.
I love perrier water. I like it because it has gas and it taste like lime. I just love drinking it when its a really hot day
Jennifer S.
Bradenton, FL
I love this sparkling water it's carbonated so it's like a soda but healthier for you I don't drink soda so this is perfect.
Jessica L.
Reading, PA
Perrier is an acquired taste. I'm a fan of water but the carbonation is a turn off for me. However, it has a pleasant taste.
Crystal R.
Love this mineral water its so refreshing and thirst quenching I drink these all the time . I would recommend these for sure.
Alaina N.
Sinking Spg, PA
I love this water. I have one in my lunch everyday. The bottles are great to upcycle for little flower vases or kids crafts.
Martina L.
Kensington, MD
I am definitely a fan of this brand. I’ve tried the flavors they offer but didn’t like the after taste. Lemon is good though.
Helen M.
Longmont, CO
I have always loved their sparkling water it always tastes great and I always feel fancy drinking it it always hits the spot
Courtney R.
Blairsville, PA
I like perrier sparkling lemon water. I think cheaper brands taste just as goos, but i still like to get it from time to time
Nancy P.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite drink. My taste buds love the mineral water and lemon combination. It is fresh with a light lemony taste.