BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Esther L.
Snellville, Ga
I love Perrier sparkling water. It helps me feel better when I have dehydration problems after the stomach virus or if I feel nauseous.
Lazarrus Q.
Helena, AR
I always drink it with or without vodka with my friends or alone. My sister has a stash full of these in her kitchen. Also great taste.
Karla C.
Durham, NC
This is our go-to gas station drink. We don't drink soda and love the fizz in sparkling water. The amount of flavor in this is perfect.
Alyssa M.
St Augustine, FL
Why are the glass bottles so much better than the plastic? Maybe it's me being snobby, but I love these and the glass is far superior.
Ericka E.
Farmville, VA
Best quenching and refreshing beverage. Very light and crisp and great tasting. Definitely recommend to anyone looking to try it out
Susana M.
It is excellent for hard liquor as much wishky really lightens the taste is palatable, it is a bit expensive but worth it completely
courtney c.
Chapin, SC
I love how this one has a little hint of lemon! It’s the perfect amount and adds just a little something to a normal sparkling water.
Lizbeth J.
Edinburg
I usually don't drink but I have tasted this but to me its not the greatest thing. It probably has to deal with me not liking drinks
Daisy C.
Im not a mineral water at all, ive tried it several times and it makes me very nauseas. Its sometimes pricey depending where u buy it
Santa S.
Los Angeles
Omg this is my absolute favorite go to drink. I love it and i buy it whenever i'm feeling in the mood of something more than water :D

Walmart