BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1940)
Kelly O.
Harrison Twp, MI
I love sparkling water but this one isn't my favorite. It's more bitter then I prefer but still good. My favorite is la Croix.
Kayla W.
Mc Farland, WI
I did not enjoy this product. I have not been drinking a lot of carbonated beverages in awhile, so that might effect my opinion
Gwendolyn B.
Wyncote, PA
LOVE Perrier, but I like the citron lemon lime flavor best. It's such a refreshing sparkling water, although not the cheapest.
Briana C.
I had never tried Perrier before and I decided to try it. What have I been missing! The price isn't bad and the taste is good.
Crystal R.
Love this mineral water its so refreshing and thirst quenching I drink these all the time . I would recommend these for sure.
Kaysie W.
Maryville, MO
I am not a sparkling water kinda gal. So this was terrible for me. I would not buy this again and I would not recommend
Ginelle M.
I LOVE the lemon Perrier. Very refreshing, no calories. It's a perfect drink, and I try to always have a bottle in my fridge.
Alyssa O.
Midlothian, TX
Not bad tasting although I do prefer to add fresh lemon as it tastes better even fresh orange. Overall it's not a bad product
member-4817d
I really enjoy this all year long. It is very refreshing. Wouldn’t change a thing about it. I always keep a few in my fridge.
Karen W.
Philadelphia, PA
Delicious and refreshing!! It's also a healthy alternative to soda. Great packaging. It's great for when my stomach is upset.