BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2062)
Buy on Walmart*
pebbles M.
Mesquite, TX
I love Perrier club soda or sparkling beverage I love putting lemon juice and a dash of salt it's so delicious use have to try it
GIVE A.
Riverdale, GA
Great tasting carbonated water definitely soothes the stomach I don’t usually buy carbonated water but when I do it’s this brand
Halee M.
I absolutely love these. I'm addicted to diet soda and thought this might help with my bubble cravings. they are very refreshing!
Elizabeth M.
Anything lemon flavored is for me. I lack many minerals so I drink this to replenish them and to stay hydrated at the same time.
Keli C.
Fargo, ND
Love buying this 24 pack of glass bottles. they aren't too big so once you open them you can finish it and throw away the bottle
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
This so amazing that I have to refrain from strictly drink this 24/7. It’s so much more fresh than any other store brand waters!
Marissa S.
I prefer lime to lemon for some reason but this one was also good. Light and refreshing. Can be a little pricey when not on sale
Erin Y.
Cedar Rapids, IA
The signature glass bottles are my favorite way to drink Perrier. I enjoy a little lime squeezed into it. Its always refreshing.
Britt L.
Boston, MA
The perfect alternative to sugary soda, this fizzy drink will satisfy your cravings and pairs so well with any meal or by itself.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love mineral water and this is one of my favorite brands! I've been drinking it for over 10 years (refined palate for a teen)!