BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kayla R.
Forksville, PA
I like the lemon taste but hate the taste is sparkling water! I wouldn’t really recommend..I can’t see drinking it like a normal drink!
Rebecca G.
Long Beach, CA
This is my favorite stuff in the world. Perrier has become something of an addiction in my home, and this is our mose favorite flavor.
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
Love Perrier lemon water and I like the glass bottles the best. It's great ice cold, and I like it as a healthier substitute for soda.
Carmen S.
Es refrescante y es ideal para acompañar tragos,supongo que en otros paises resulta accesible pero no es mi primera opcion actualmente
Ann E.
Dallas, TX
These are thirst crunchers and great for to replace soda beverages as to it’ll help you to burp and taste so good! Highly recommended!
Maiya V.
Roanoke, VA
I was not a big fan I only tried it once but maybe I will give it another try. Was not to expensive at all. I would try in the future.
Marva P.
Philadelphia, PA
It's hydrating. I prefer the carbonation of seltzer. It isn't my first preference for sparkling water but I don't object to drinking it
Ashley L.
I'm so sad. I wanted to like this SO bad but the carbonation was too much for me. It literally burned to drink! I wanted to like it :(
Sydney I.
Boone, NC
I love sparkling water, and perrier is probably one of my favorite brands. It's so bubbly and refreshing, I would buy it all the time!
Esther L.
Snellville, Ga
I love Perrier sparkling water. It helps me feel better when I have dehydration problems after the stomach virus or if I feel nauseous.