BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kyla M.
grover beach, CA
I mean, it’s lemon sparkling water. It’s bubbly and tastes good. I prefer lemon over lime because it tastes less artificial but they’re both good. The original Perrier water is my favorite but lemon Perrier over ice is great when i’m feeling sick or exhausted.
Valentina G.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I like this water. The taste is really nice and refreshing. I love anything lemon flavor so this hit the spot. I call “rich girl” water cause I could possibly afford to drink this every day. But I think it’s fine and everyone should taste it if they can.
Abby Y.
Milwaukee
I find the Lemon Perrier to be very refreshing! They are perfectly carbonated and have a distinct lemon flavor. The best part is there is no added sugar, sodium etc. I gave this drink 4 stars as it is a little pricier than a similar sparkling water beverage.
Vienna S.
I really like Perrier, especially when I feel I need some carbonated drink on my stomach ( when you have stomach aches) this helps a lot. I love the fizziness it has and I feel like it helps me digest my food better (although I don't drink it all the time).
Ashley O.
Phoenix, AZ
I really like the sparkling water because it is refreshing, and it is affordable! I am a repeat customer and would highly recommend it to other people. I really like the citrus notes, and it's better than drinking soda!
Lane B.
Richmond, VA
This is not my go to sparkling beverage, however, it is incredibly easy to drink and goes with just about anything. I have used it in cocktails and packed it in lunches- it’s very versatile. The only thing is that it leaves a sort of salty taste in my mouth.
Christina M.
Lowell , MA
I always enjoy a cup of this after a hangover ! It's a little expensive but worth it when all you need is some soda but not the soda carbs . The fancy packaging is kinda cool too 🍾 recommend if asked about this product
Ivy D.
Denver, CO
Perrier is good, but a bit too expensive for it to be a sustainable habit. It's always a nice splurge and it always tastes great, but not ideal for a student on a budget. I love their packaging and their brand though!
Erica P.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a great healthy beverage. I think that it is price for what you get but it is a nice treat on occasion when plain water just isn't cutting it. I think you pay for the name but it really isn't any different than a store brand sparkling water.
Faith N.
San Ramon
If you’re trying to stay away from soda, I suggest drinking Perrier’s sparkling mineral water. The carbonated water feels good in your mouth and will mimic the feel of a soda. Although it is an acquired taste, it definitely is a good alternative to soda.