BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
Just not a fan of this at all. I tried to like it but I really just do not enjoy the taste at all and it's basically tasteless.
Tabitha C.
Orlando, FL
Got to love me some Perrier! Since cutting out soda from my diet, sparkling water has been my saviour. I love the lemon flavor.
Tanadja T.
Really fizzy and has pretty strong lemon flavor. It sort of like a fizzy but healthier lemonade I use this in place for sodas.
Haley F.
Puyallup
Great lemon flavor. Nice and fresh tasting. Always refreshing. Love this water. Great price for the value that you are getting.
Klaryssa L.
Deltona, FL
Had it at a restaurant before and I was hooked. I grab them maybe once a month. I would like to try some other flavors as well.
Natalia R.
Lithonia, GA
This is my favorite sparkling water. Love the lemon taste. Always order it if I can. It's not available at all restaurants tho
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
This blend made me replace my soda in my diet! It's like a sprite without the all the sugar and calories! Absolutely delicious!
Lauren H.
Dayt Bch Sh, FL
I love this beverage on a nice, warm day. When I want a little fizz but want a healthier option, this is my number one choice.
Miranda K.
Cheyenne Wls, CO
This is the best stuff ever! I have been drinking this for years. It really hits the spot and keeps me away from sugary sodas.
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
Healthy sparkling water makes me feel fresh low sugar great value great price I buy it sometimes at Publix I highly recommended