BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Gwyn C.
Fairhope, AL
Only the lemon flavor is worth purchasing to drink on it’s own without mixing it. I don’t understand why this never caught on in America.
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
Chill and enjoy!!! It's simple, under-stated and refreshing. It pairs great with any meal or alone. I'd definitely recommend this to try.
Haidyn W.
Plumas Lake, CA
Never tried this but my cousins say it is good! I don’t reallt drink these sort of things. I’ve seen them and they seem a little pricey.
Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
The lemon flavor is my favorite. If you like sparkling water after then you like these. If you don’t like sparkling water then you won’t.
LaMirica L.
Arlington, TX
I wasn’t sure what all the hype was about until i actually tried it. Omg!! Perrier is like heaven in a bottle. Great taste, great price.
Laiken M.
Lemon has to be my favorite flavor of this sparkling water. They are so cute to set out at brunches too. This is my go to sparkling water
Kristina W.
San francisco, CA
This is my mom's favorite stuff and since she keeps these bottles lying around the house, I can't help but get addicted too... Nuff said.
Marva P.
Philadelphia, PA
It's hydrating. I prefer the carbonation of seltzer. It isn't my first preference for sparkling water but I don't object to drinking it
Heather W.
Milton Freewater, OR
Super crisp, clean taste with just a subtle taste of lemon. I love the size of the glass bottle and they're easy to store and recycle.
Sara P.
Feel much better about drinking these than I do about drinking soda. Nice segway out of drinking soda if that's what you're looking for