BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2022)
Buy on Walmart*
Elizabeth V.
smooth sparkling drink and refreshing, i drink it whenever i feel upset stomach.. takes away my thirst. i totally recommend it
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
This is the most refreshing sparkling water ever! It has helped me switch from soft drinks to this exponentially healthier option.
Sam T.
Denver, CO
Perrier with lemon is the best, if you are trying to cut back on drinking soda I recommend flavored sparkling water. It's delicious
Amber J.
Detroit, MI
I don't drink sparkling water very much, but I really like this one. I also really like it as a mixer with vodka, not going to lie.
adriana s.
University Place
Don't like mineral water so I won't be buying this item again. I can't say the brand is bad but didn't like this specific product:
Halee M.
I absolutely love these. I'm addicted to diet soda and thought this might help with my bubble cravings. they are very refreshing!
SHEHERAZADE B.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite sparking water, it seriously helps when I'm nauseous or my stomach is upset. I usually have a stock of these.
Elizabeth M.
Anything lemon flavored is for me. I lack many minerals so I drink this to replenish them and to stay hydrated at the same time.
Keli C.
Fargo, ND
Love buying this 24 pack of glass bottles. they aren't too big so once you open them you can finish it and throw away the bottle
Jasmyne R.
Flowery Br, GA
This so amazing that I have to refrain from strictly drink this 24/7. It’s so much more fresh than any other store brand waters!