BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Katie M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this stuff. It cures a stomachache almost immediately. AND it tastes good. It lasts a couple of days with the lid closed tightly.
Nails A.
It's a great substitute for soda cuz it doesn't have a lot of sugar in it it's like a water with bubbles to help you with your digestion
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
The lemon flavor is my favorite. If you like sparkling water after then you like these. If you don’t like sparkling water then you won’t.
Roxann S.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely disgusting. I can't drink these. My kids spit it out because they couldn't handle the flavor. Carbonated water is not for me.
Sara P.
Feel much better about drinking these than I do about drinking soda. Nice segway out of drinking soda if that's what you're looking for
Heather W.
Milton Freewater, OR
Super crisp, clean taste with just a subtle taste of lemon. I love the size of the glass bottle and they're easy to store and recycle.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite stuff in the world. Perrier has become something of an addiction in my home, and this is our mose favorite flavor.
Sandra C.
San Jose, CA
Husband loves this stuff and drinks it all the time ,,very pleased with the flavors and the taste ,says it's better then drinking soda
Carlirose G.
Effort
So refreshing on a hot day. And also just an all around refreshing g beverage. When I was pregnant with my little girl I craved these!
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
Love Perrier lemon water and I like the glass bottles the best. It's great ice cold, and I like it as a healthier substitute for soda.

back