BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1940)
Libby R.
I always keep sparkling water - especially the lemon on my bar cart for drinks with friends. Love the little glass bottles too!
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
Great taste. A little higher price but worth it. It curbs my soda cravings without having all of the negative effects of soda.
Yolanda M.
Cleveland, OH
Don’t like this at all. However my husband does. I guess it’s just preference. I may have to give it a second chance some day.
tyler b.
Heard about it. Haven't tried it. But I hear it's pretty good. Girlfriend said it wasn't bad but like I said I haven't tried it
melinda g.
La Porte, IN
I wish I had the taste buds for this sparkling water stuff......this doesn't do it for me.
I wish I could like sparkling water!
Penelope R.
I love the twist of lemon flavor in the Perrier. This is one of my favorite products . I recommend to anyone who hasn't tried.
Connie C.
Irvine, CA
Super refreshing with the little zing of lemon. The packaging is simple and clean, giving all of the focus to the drink itself
Danna A.
Fort Lauderdale
Healthy sparkling water makes me feel fresh low sugar great value great price I buy it sometimes at Publix I highly recommended
Megan M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love the lemon flavor- not artificial tasting at all and a great alternative to plain seltzer or sparkling water.
Emily F.
Englewood, CO
Just not a fan of this at all. I tried to like it but I really just do not enjoy the taste at all and it's basically tasteless.