BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Carolina M.
Middlesex
My favorite on this brand , I do love it , it can always , save you if you have friends over , verY refreshing , NO CALORIES !!!!
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
Would love to try this as i see it everywhere and it is a popular fizzy drink with less calories and sugar than the average soda
Adie K.
Atlanta, GA
Love this. Glad that it is flavored. Always good carbonation and not flat. Good mixed with other drinks or alone. Good packaging.
SHEHERAZADE B.
Oxnard, CA
This is my favorite sparking water, it seriously helps when I'm nauseous or my stomach is upset. I usually have a stock of these.
Gilberto L.
Another one of my favorite Perrier drinks. And I believe is also a classic? Definitely enjoy after a meal to get those gases out!
Rachel F.
Fancy seltzer. I love it. I was recently at an engagement party where they had it, It made my day. The drink is light and tstee.
Isabelle B.
Fort Walton Beach
I love lemon water and I love sparking water and this is the perfect match for mixing them both! I love it and it tastes amazing.
Lisa Dicent  CAR-11763 8.
Es la bebida que suelo tomar cuando estoy de viaje y para diluir el whisky es muy refrescante especialmente si esta super frio .
Vanessa B.
Carrollton, KY
Perrier is the best sparkling water invented, the original and the flavored is delicious! The lemon flavor is the absolute best!
Brenda F.
Pico Rivera, CA
Absolutely love this flavor of Perrier. It has a hint of lemon and gives it a refreshing taste. One of my favorite lemon drinks.