BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this sparkling water, I usually drink Perrier original, but ever since I tried the lemon with Perrier, Iv never looked back! Love it
Roxann S.
Palmdale, CA
Absolutely disgusting. I can't drink these. My kids spit it out because they couldn't handle the flavor. Carbonated water is not for me.
Katie M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this stuff. It cures a stomachache almost immediately. AND it tastes good. It lasts a couple of days with the lid closed tightly.
Nails A.
It's a great substitute for soda cuz it doesn't have a lot of sugar in it it's like a water with bubbles to help you with your digestion
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
The lemon flavor is my favorite. If you like sparkling water after then you like these. If you don’t like sparkling water then you won’t.
Sara P.
Feel much better about drinking these than I do about drinking soda. Nice segway out of drinking soda if that's what you're looking for
Heather W.
Milton Freewater, OR
Super crisp, clean taste with just a subtle taste of lemon. I love the size of the glass bottle and they're easy to store and recycle.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite stuff in the world. Perrier has become something of an addiction in my home, and this is our mose favorite flavor.
Esther L.
Snellville, Ga
I love Perrier sparkling water. It helps me feel better when I have dehydration problems after the stomach virus or if I feel nauseous.
Sandra C.
San Jose, CA
Husband loves this stuff and drinks it all the time ,,very pleased with the flavors and the taste ,says it's better then drinking soda