BY PERRIER #5 in Seltzers & Tonics

Kristina W.
San Francisco, CA
This is my mom's favorite stuff and since she keeps these bottles lying around the house, I can't help but get addicted too... Nuff said.
Zeyda G.
Oakland, CA
I love the lemon water. The taste is subtle but it is delicious and refreshing. It is affordable and you can purchase it in most places.
Selena p.
Marysville , WA
I love this over ice with real lemons in it I wish it had a little bit more flavor! I've only gotten once so I will give it another shot
Laiken M.
Lemon has to be my favorite flavor of this sparkling water. They are so cute to set out at brunches too. This is my go to sparkling water
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this sparkling water, I usually drink Perrier original, but ever since I tried the lemon with Perrier, Iv never looked back! Love it
Daryle R.
I love perrier! Sparkling water is so much more enjoyable than regular water. This tastes great with some actual slices of lemon inside.
Dani W.
Definitely not my favorite choice for a sparkling juice, but it's pretty good for a sparkling water. I prefer San pelligrinos over this.
Katie M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this stuff. It cures a stomachache almost immediately. AND it tastes good. It lasts a couple of days with the lid closed tightly.
Nails A.
It's a great substitute for soda cuz it doesn't have a lot of sugar in it it's like a water with bubbles to help you with your digestion
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
The lemon flavor is my favorite. If you like sparkling water after then you like these. If you don’t like sparkling water then you won’t.