BY PERRIER #6 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2023)
Buy on Walmart*
Susana M.
It is excellent for hard liquor as much wishky really lightens the taste is palatable, it is a bit expensive but worth it completely
Flo M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am displeased with the bottling, the change from glass to plastic. However I still drink them becease the taste is still pleasent.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Delicious. Crisp and refreshing without being overwhelming. The lemon flavor cuts down on the natural bitterness of sparkling water.
Lizbeth J.
Edinburg
I usually don't drink but I have tasted this but to me its not the greatest thing. It probably has to deal with me not liking drinks
Meg A.
Grapefruit is my fave! I hate drinking water and this tricks me into thinking I'm drinking soda! not to much flavor but just enough!
Timea H.
Moline
There is no better sparkling water on the market for me. I love the lemon taste and it is so refreshing. This is a must in our fridge
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Not too much lemon flavor, and no sweeteners of any kind. I really dislike artificially sweetened seltzer waters, so this is perfect
Ilianne G.
This drink is great. I like to drink this when I'm having a lot of heart burns. I use to drink this all the time when I was pregnant.
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
YUM! One of my favorite sparking waters. Not great for mixed drinks or heavily selztered perfect to ease a soda craving and hydrate!
Amanda T.
Gainesville, FL
My favorite thing to drink. soooooooooo crisp and refreshing. i love it! It's a great way to drink more water since it takes so great