BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
adriana s.
University Place
Don't like mineral water so I won't be buying this item again. I can't say the brand is bad but didn't like this specific product:
Jean B.
Madisonville, LA
This is the most refreshing sparkling water ever! It has helped me switch from soft drinks to this exponentially healthier option.
Raena C.
Rochester, NY
The subtle lemon flavor is a little artificial tasting but the actual sparkling water is really good. It comes in other flavors too
Sam T.
Denver, CO
Perrier with lemon is the best, if you are trying to cut back on drinking soda I recommend flavored sparkling water. It's delicious
Amber J.
Detroit, MI
I don't drink sparkling water very much, but I really like this one. I also really like it as a mixer with vodka, not going to lie.
Eden B.
Gotta stay and keep yourself hydrated! Gotta drink at least eight cups a day - so why not do it with some delicious sparkling water
Joy M.
Belleville , NJ
Very sparkling , refreshing water, the taste is incredible and great substitute for soda , it's great to have at get togethers also
Halee M.
I absolutely love these. I'm addicted to diet soda and thought this might help with my bubble cravings. they are very refreshing!
Keli C.
Fargo, ND
Love buying this 24 pack of glass bottles. they aren't too big so once you open them you can finish it and throw away the bottle
Elizabeth M.
Anything lemon flavored is for me. I lack many minerals so I drink this to replenish them and to stay hydrated at the same time.