BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Red S.
Love this stuff! Have purchased 24-pack of 16.9 Fl oz from Office Works since they deliver free, and the six-packs from Publix when needed.
Martha R.
Detroit, MI
5 starts because it helps me when my stomach hurts , I don't love the taste but I'm not a sparkling water kind of girl , but it's alright.
Laura R.
Lafayette, IN
By far, my favorite sparkling water. Perrier has the perfect hint of fruit flavor! The lemon and the grapefruit flavors are my top choices.
Cindy R.
Walkersville
This soda is good. Specially if you're having a bad day on your stomach lol... try it you will like it. Or even if you're feeling so tired
Cynthia E.
Phoenix
I loved this so much when I was pregnant with my daughter. Helped me so much with my heartburn and acid reflux. It was a natural life saver
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Helps me with my heartburn! I religiously use this in place of soda products very filling and track is you k to thinking your drinking soda
Freya J.
Mill Valley, CA
I've only had this once, but it was pretty good I wish the lemon taste was more prominent. otherwise its a good drink. would recommend it.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
To me this is such a good sparkling water. Especially when theyve added that hint of lemon. Add some ice and its like your at a restaurant.
Katie D.
I love the natural sparkling mineral water from Perrier.  It's so bubbly and refreshing! It also goes well as a cocktail topper.
Leanet H.
Hialeah, FL
Está agua simplemente hay una palabra INCREÍBLE. De verdad que cada vez que no me siento bien del estómago allí está esa agua para salvarme