BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2009)
Buy on Jet.com
Karla C.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is our go-to gas station drink. We don't drink soda and love the fizz in sparkling water. The amount of flavor in this is perfect.
Alyssa M.
Selbyville, DE
Why are the glass bottles so much better than the plastic? Maybe it's me being snobby, but I love these and the glass is far superior.
Daisy C.
Im not a mineral water at all, ive tried it several times and it makes me very nauseas. Its sometimes pricey depending where u buy it
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Delicious. Crisp and refreshing without being overwhelming. The lemon flavor cuts down on the natural bitterness of sparkling water.
Flo M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am displeased with the bottling, the change from glass to plastic. However I still drink them becease the taste is still pleasent.
Timea H.
Moline
There is no better sparkling water on the market for me. I love the lemon taste and it is so refreshing. This is a must in our fridge
Meg A.
Grapefruit is my fave! I hate drinking water and this tricks me into thinking I'm drinking soda! not to much flavor but just enough!
Lizbeth J.
Edinburg
I usually don't drink but I have tasted this but to me its not the greatest thing. It probably has to deal with me not liking drinks
Santa S.
Los Angeles
Omg this is my absolute favorite go to drink. I love it and i buy it whenever i'm feeling in the mood of something more than water :D
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Not too much lemon flavor, and no sweeteners of any kind. I really dislike artificially sweetened seltzer waters, so this is perfect