BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart*
Carlirose G.
Effort
So refreshing on a hot day. And also just an all around refreshing g beverage. When I was pregnant with my little girl I craved these!
Daisy C.
Im not a mineral water at all, ive tried it several times and it makes me very nauseas. Its sometimes pricey depending where u buy it
Chelsea N.
This is absolutely disgusting. I'm not sure why anyone decided this was a good idea, but I know I will never purchase this beverage.
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
Delicious. Crisp and refreshing without being overwhelming. The lemon flavor cuts down on the natural bitterness of sparkling water.
Flo M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I am displeased with the bottling, the change from glass to plastic. However I still drink them becease the taste is still pleasent.
Timea H.
Moline
There is no better sparkling water on the market for me. I love the lemon taste and it is so refreshing. This is a must in our fridge
Meg A.
San Leandro, CA
Grapefruit is my fave! I hate drinking water and this tricks me into thinking I'm drinking soda! not to much flavor but just enough!
Lizbeth J.
Edinburg
I usually don't drink but I have tasted this but to me its not the greatest thing. It probably has to deal with me not liking drinks
Savannah C.
Gardena, CA
They taste nasty but good for gas they make you burp so much so if helps your stomach then recommend if not the taste is not so great
Amber C.
Rittman, OH
Not too much lemon flavor, and no sweeteners of any kind. I really dislike artificially sweetened seltzer waters, so this is perfect