BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Buy on Walmart*
Marlene C.
Paris, TX
I love to drink this, it has the perfect amount of lemon taste and it's something I can add to my lunch without going over board with calories
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Love love! Not really a lemon person but I like this one. Drink a bottle everyday for lunch...kinda pricy but worth it. I buy mine from target
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
I love this so much. If you love soda but you are on a diet this is perfect for you. Satisfies the bubble craving but so much better for you.
Victoria G.
Logan, OH
My favorite for years. Refreshing and delicious. Just enough of the hint of lemon taste. The bubbling sparkling is so refreshing. Love it!!!
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Perfect for an upstart stomach! To settle after a meal, as an afternoon snack, or to accompany a steak dinner. This drink is classy and cheap
Kelly K.
Huntly, VA
Love the citrus collection! Delicious flavor - would most definitely recommend to others as I regularly purchase this for events and my work.
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
I love these in the glass! Don't know what is it that makes it taste slightly more fresh - maybe its just the lemon flavor but these are good
corinna h.
Hampton, VA
It's not my favorite sparkling water but it is very tasty. I don't find the bubbles to last quite long enough for me but the flavor is good!
Alyssa K.
Philadelphia , PA
Typically I don't like flavored waters very much and I purchased this on accident but I was pleasantly surprised and loved the flavor of this
Maria V.
I love the fresh taste of this water it's so refreshing especially in the summer in Miami this has to be my favorite for the summer hot days