BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2064)
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
I am in love with Perrier. It is my favorite drink and I enjoy the hints of flavored because it adds a nice refreshing taste to the drink.
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
I like this. I buy it from time to time but it isn't my favorite on the market. It very refreshing chilled and not bad at room temp either.
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This is a really refreshing drink that has a great citrus flavor. I love that the flavor isn't overpowering. It quenches your thirst well.
Katie D.
I love the natural sparkling mineral water from Perrier.  It's so bubbly and refreshing! It also goes well as a cocktail topper.
Red S.
Love this stuff! Have purchased 24-pack of 16.9 Fl oz from Office Works since they deliver free, and the six-packs from Publix when needed.
Cindy R.
Walkersville
This soda is good. Specially if you're having a bad day on your stomach lol... try it you will like it. Or even if you're feeling so tired
Leanet H.
Miami
Está agua simplemente hay una palabra INCREÍBLE. De verdad que cada vez que no me siento bien del estómago allí está esa agua para salvarme
Laura R.
Lafayette, IN
By far, my favorite sparkling water. Perrier has the perfect hint of fruit flavor! The lemon and the grapefruit flavors are my top choices.
Freya J.
Mill Valley, CA
I've only had this once, but it was pretty good I wish the lemon taste was more prominent. otherwise its a good drink. would recommend it.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Helps me with my heartburn! I religiously use this in place of soda products very filling and track is you k to thinking your drinking soda