BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love this water. It's nice and refreshing and different when you want something more than just a flat bottle of water. It is my go to summer drink
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
It's tasty, it's reasonabley priced and great for dinners. I'd say give it a shot if you're unsure-- it is only water with a little fizz after all!
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Not really worth the price. Amazing taste of course, but I only spend the extra for this brand if it's all a certain convenience store etc carries.
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This is a parking water without added sugar so it is not sweet at all but has just a hint of flavor which makes it one of my favorite refreshments
Mei C.
Dallas tx
I think it's a nice drink. I get it after school sometimes. It could have better carbonation though. I hope they come out with more flavors soon!
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Yes yes yes.  I love sparkling water and these are so refreshing!! I would buy a whole case of these!! So delicious and the lemon makes it crisp!
Bonnie E.
Palm Springs
I prefer my water with lemon wedges  not quite the same as the real thing  but an effort non the less. Think I would like  plastic bottles  for sure.
Kalie S.
Long Beach , CA
I absolutely HATE perriers lemon flavor! The worst! It literally taste like pinesol. Definitely won’t get that flavor again. Grapefruit or plain
Evelyn G.
Los Angeles , Ca
Love this mineral water. It's great for everyday. It taste so good and refreshing. And we my tummy doesn't feel too well it helps it settle down.
Irene J.
Larkspur, CA
This is so delicious without the calories of soda. I love how refreshing it tastes, and doesn't have any of the sugars that juice and soda have.