BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
Maiya V.
Roanoke
I was not a big fan I only tried it once but maybe I will give it another try. Was not to expensive at all. I would try in the future.
Krissy M.
Chatsworth, CA
Fun fact: not only is lemon Perrier good on its own, it’s a great mixer for homemade sangria! Use it in lieu of sugary juices or sodas.
Sandra C.
San Jose, CA
Husband loves this stuff and drinks it all the time ,,very pleased with the flavors and the taste ,says it's better then drinking soda
Sara P.
Feel much better about drinking these than I do about drinking soda. Nice segway out of drinking soda if that's what you're looking for
Carmen S.
Es refrescante y es ideal para acompañar tragos,supongo que en otros paises resulta accesible pero no es mi primera opcion actualmente
Heather W.
Milton Freewater, OR
Super crisp, clean taste with just a subtle taste of lemon. I love the size of the glass bottle and they're easy to store and recycle.
Rachel D.
Fort Knox, KY
Love Perrier lemon water and I like the glass bottles the best. It's great ice cold, and I like it as a healthier substitute for soda.
Esther L.
Snellville, Ga
I love Perrier sparkling water. It helps me feel better when I have dehydration problems after the stomach virus or if I feel nauseous.
Rebecca G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my favorite stuff in the world. Perrier has become something of an addiction in my home, and this is our mose favorite flavor.
Lazarrus Q.
Helena, AR
I always drink it with or without vodka with my friends or alone. My sister has a stash full of these in her kitchen. Also great taste.