BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Sarrah H.
Angwin
I don't think that I can go back to non carbonates water again. I love the flavor and the bubbles. I feel like I drink more water with these around
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
if you suffer from bloated stomach problems i recommend you buying this type of drink helps you belch and release all those gasses reduces bloating
Jordann L.
 I'm not a big fan of carbonated water that has a splash of flavor in it. This to me just taste like a splash of sprite poured into a cup of water.
Stephanie D.
Laredo, TX
Amazing. I absolutely love this and often drink it with every meal aside from water. I'm not a big coke person and this is a great substitute for me
Mei C.
Dallas tx
I think it's a nice drink. I get it after school sometimes. It could have better carbonation though. I hope they come out with more flavors soon!
Barbara T.
My favorite water I love it, this could never miss in my house it’s so delicious and if I have a stomachache this is the perfect thing to drink.
Jocelyn F.
Las vegas
don't like this but my parents do they say it taste great and it's affordable for such a big bottle! please do get this is you like mineral water
Erin B.
I give this such a low rating because I am not a fan of sparkling water; I don't fancy the taste of it personally. The packaging is nice though.
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Yes yes yes.  I love sparkling water and these are so refreshing!! I would buy a whole case of these!! So delicious and the lemon makes it crisp!
Elvie M.
I enjoy the lemony flavor sparkling water, not to strong flavor and i like how its not sweet. I like to drink it very cold with some mint leaves.

back