BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1944)
Buy on Walmart*
Dee B.
Brooklyn, NY
Just tried this the other day and it was ok. I heard everyone speaking about it and I had to give it a try. I did and it wasn't that bad
Haley W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Such a great taste! I'm a lover of this product because it makes me feel good and is amazing! Such a great value and such a great drink!
Esther L.
Snellville, Ga
I love Perrier sparkling water. It helps me feel better when I have dehydration problems after the stomach virus or if I feel nauseous.
Karla C.
Casa Grande, AZ
This is our go-to gas station drink. We don't drink soda and love the fizz in sparkling water. The amount of flavor in this is perfect.
Ashley L.
I'm so sad. I wanted to like this SO bad but the carbonation was too much for me. It literally burned to drink! I wanted to like it :(
Kaitlyn R.
If you don’t like club soda you might not like these I know I didn’t and still don’t I’ve tried multiple times to like it. Not for me.
Sandra C.
San Jose, CA
Husband loves this stuff and drinks it all the time ,,very pleased with the flavors and the taste ,says it's better then drinking soda
Maiya V.
Roanoke
I was not a big fan I only tried it once but maybe I will give it another try. Was not to expensive at all. I would try in the future.
Sydney I.
Boone, NC
I love sparkling water, and perrier is probably one of my favorite brands. It's so bubbly and refreshing, I would buy it all the time!
Carlirose G.
Effort
So refreshing on a hot day. And also just an all around refreshing g beverage. When I was pregnant with my little girl I craved these!