BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2005)
Buy on Walmart*
Claudia D.
Athens
I never get sick of Perrier water. If you like bubbles but don't want the guilt of soda, this is the way to go for you. The packaging is nice and makes me feel like I'm enjoying an expensive beverage. I would recommend to others who like sparkling water
Olivia H.
Davie, FL
Perrier is my go to sparkling water. It's full of bubbles and bursting with flavor. Compared to other brands, this is the best one. While it is on the pricier side, it is well worth it and you get what you pay for.
Amanda M.
Tampa
I'm usually not too fond of sparkling water but this was surprisingly refreshing. I love the bottle it comes in and I like the size. It's not too big not too small just right. Will probably buy again if need be.
Youtuber B.
Orlando , FL
Não gostei! A maca Perrier eh minha água com gás predileta, mas a linha com limão não gostei, achei amarga com gosto de tudo menos limão, eu não compro mais esse sabor , os outros até gosto mas esse não gostei
Amber N.
If you like mineral/sparkling water than this is should be your go-to water! It's refreshing but honestly I like regular water better. My drs office keeps this stocked in their fridge. So you know it's good.
Alexis J.
I love pairing the lemon and lime Perrier with orange juice to add a little extra flavor! It makes it very flavorful and worth every penny! I highly recommend to anyone who might not even like orange juice!
Michelle L.
Miramar, FL
I love this stuff. Even my oldest son(3) likes this stuff. I prefer the lemon and I just stick a straw in it and sip. I find it refreshing and it helps curb my need and want for soda pop. You can usually buy this at your local grocery store!
Samantha R.
I love mineral water and lemon perrier is no exception. It is crisp and refreshing. You can taste the minerals and has a slight carbonation which is truly enjoyable. It’s my favorite mineral water that is available at my local grocery store.
Genna B.
Highland Bch, FL
I always carry a Perrier around with me through the day when I need something cool and refreshing and water just won't cut it. I love the way the bottle looks also! Definitely a repeat customer on this one.
Jenna W.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I'm not too big a fan of sparkling water, but my workplace is stocked with Perrier and if I'm bored I'll opt for the sparkling. I love the branding and packaging, as well as the French vibe of the brand even though it's not actually French.