BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2068)
Buy on Walmart*
Irene J.
Larkspur, CA
This is so delicious without the calories of soda. I love how refreshing it tastes, and doesn't have any of the sugars that juice and soda have.
Mei C.
Dallas tx
I think it's a nice drink. I get it after school sometimes. It could have better carbonation though. I hope they come out with more flavors soon!
Jocelyn F.
Las vegas
don't like this but my parents do they say it taste great and it's affordable for such a big bottle! please do get this is you like mineral water
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
I love the light refreshing taste of this. It’s a great alternative to regular water without the sickly sweetness of soda. It’s affordable too.
Daniel C.
Terrible water . Maybe someone else cup of tea but to me it tastes very grosss and bland rather have club soda it would be about the same thing
Leah N.
Groton, CT
My boyfriends mom got me hooked on them, I buy them at ocean state job lot for cheaper in the store. Super yummy and take my soda cravings away
carrie j.
My boys love the Perrier sparkling water. With no calories it is the perfect drink to substitute the sugar sodas that we should not be drinking
Cathy J.
Frisco, TX
My husband loves Perrier but doesn't consume an entire bottle in one sitting. We prefer the smaller plastic bottles to keep the bubbles going.
Barbara N.
N Miami Beach, FL
Not my favorite sparkling water beverage. I find that the drum once poured into a cup loses bubbles and has rather quickly and it get flat fast
Jeanelle E.
Tampa, FL
My moms obsessed with these she gets one whenever they're near when were in a store she loves how its a substitute for soda but still not bland