BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1946)
Buy on Walmart*
Jas C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Not a fan of sparkling water and this brand is not my favorite. I suppose it's good for you due to the minerals but def not my cup of tea.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Helps me with my heartburn! I religiously use this in place of soda products very filling and track is you k to thinking your drinking soda
Lauren C.
Mc kees rocks, PA
I am in love with Perrier. It is my favorite drink and I enjoy the hints of flavored because it adds a nice refreshing taste to the drink.
Mikaela &.
West Jordan , UT
The lemon flavor is my favorite. If you like sparkling water after then you like these. If you don’t like sparkling water then you won’t.
Katie M.
Fairborn, OH
I love this stuff. It cures a stomachache almost immediately. AND it tastes good. It lasts a couple of days with the lid closed tightly.
Laiken M.
Lemon has to be my favorite flavor of this sparkling water. They are so cute to set out at brunches too. This is my go to sparkling water
Daryle R.
I love perrier! Sparkling water is so much more enjoyable than regular water. This tastes great with some actual slices of lemon inside.
Marine P.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this sparkling water, I usually drink Perrier original, but ever since I tried the lemon with Perrier, Iv never looked back! Love it
Dee B.
Brooklyn, NY
Just tried this the other day and it was ok. I heard everyone speaking about it and I had to give it a try. I did and it wasn't that bad
Hilary R.
Winterville, NC
Of course this is such a classic but always good. Never unhappy with this drink when I️ want something plain with a small kick of flavor.