BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1947)
Buy on Jet.com
Melody S.
New Freedom, PA
I like this. I buy it from time to time but it isn't my favorite on the market. It very refreshing chilled and not bad at room temp either.
Lyn D.
Another drink that kept me sane during pregnancy and up until delivery. So thankful to this, don't know what i would have done without it!
Jas C.
West Palm Bch, FL
Not a fan of sparkling water and this brand is not my favorite. I suppose it's good for you due to the minerals but def not my cup of tea.
Martha R.
Detroit, MI
5 starts because it helps me when my stomach hurts , I don't love the taste but I'm not a sparkling water kind of girl , but it's alright.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
To me this is such a good sparkling water. Especially when theyve added that hint of lemon. Add some ice and its like your at a restaurant.
shyla m.
Austin, TX
The lemon flavor is fizzy and refreshing.I also like that it is natural mineral water.I'm looking forward to trying the watermelon flavor.
Kelly B.
Fort Lauderdale , FL
Helps me with my heartburn! I religiously use this in place of soda products very filling and track is you k to thinking your drinking soda
Red S.
Love this stuff! Have purchased 24-pack of 16.9 Fl oz from Office Works since they deliver free, and the six-packs from Publix when needed.
Cindy R.
Walkersville
This soda is good. Specially if you're having a bad day on your stomach lol... try it you will like it. Or even if you're feeling so tired
Laura R.
Lafayette, IN
By far, my favorite sparkling water. Perrier has the perfect hint of fruit flavor! The lemon and the grapefruit flavors are my top choices.