BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love these drinks! They rejuvenate me! The price is very reasonable. The flavor really hits the spot. And I think the bottles are pretty cool too. 😉
Prowzzy A.
Columbus
The fact lemon was writing on it the product was already calling my man it was good and tho did not really like it but it night be different for others
Emily B.
hopkins, MN
This was not my favorite. The lemon taste was over powering and just wasn't refreshing. I don't even think I finished it because it was just too much.
Denise W.
Ozone Park, NY
I love the glass bottle! The water is lemon flavored and bubbly. It is very refreshing. I think it is far better than other brands of sparkling water.
Meggs R.
I guess I’m just not that sophisticated as I thought this water was disgusting!!! Tastes ok at first then kicks you at the end with a nasty aftertaste!
Tikkitress C.
Holly Hill , FL
Gross I didn't care for it one bit and I most likely won't try it again but this is probably just my taste buds it just reminded of the seltzer thing.
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Great sparkling water. I'm not a big fan of many flavors but lemon is the best one! I add a fresh lemon to it too and it makes it even more refreshing!
Adriana C.
I love this water I buy it a lot after my night job it is so nice and cool it is not a nasty flavor I really don't drink plain water and this is perfect
Kirsta H.
Saint Cloud
Good hydrating water that is a healthy alternative to soda. Definitely on the expensive side I rarely buy it but when I do I am always a happy with it.
Allie E.
Philadelphia
Convenient, inexpensive , refreshing. These are perfect for on the go or for mixing a drink.... Things always taste better out of a glass bottle too!!

Walmart