BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1945)
Buy on Walmart*
Kiley A.
Jessup, MD
I love this so much. If you love soda but you are on a diet this is perfect for you. Satisfies the bubble craving but so much better for you.
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Perfect for an upstart stomach! To settle after a meal, as an afternoon snack, or to accompany a steak dinner. This drink is classy and cheap
Brandon M.
Augusta, GA
Absolutely refreshing. Love this chilled it has such a wonderful flavor and really is thirst quenching when you want something light and Airy
Meghan B.
Not the biggest fan of the lemon flavored water, it can be a bit over powering and burns my throat. I personally like the original the best.
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
This is so gross. I honestly don't understand how other countries seem to choose this as their water of choice! Never ever will I buy these!
Alyssa K.
Philadelphia , PA
Typically I don't like flavored waters very much and I purchased this on accident but I was pleasantly surprised and loved the flavor of this
Maria V.
I love the fresh taste of this water it's so refreshing especially in the summer in Miami this has to be my favorite for the summer hot days
corinna h.
Hampton, VA
It's not my favorite sparkling water but it is very tasty. I don't find the bubbles to last quite long enough for me but the flavor is good!
Julian R.
New Haven
Love this water because it’s pure and has flavor. way better than other waters and should be sold everywhere. For example Walmart should sell
Laura R.
Lafayette, IN
By far, my favorite sparkling water. Perrier has the perfect hint of fruit flavor! The lemon and the grapefruit flavors are my top choices.