BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Sydney C.
I buy these all the time! Literally every Friday I have to buy 2 packs of 6. It’s easy to grab and go and have a flavor other than plain old water. 10/10
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
This is really good by itself, but even better if you add a splash of vodka!! Not only are you hydrating but having a cocktail at the same time = score!
Madison D.
LOVE this water, especially the lemon flavor. It's not too bitter or sweet and doesn't taste fake either. Highly recommend if you enjoy sparkling water!
I love bubble water. If you are not a fan of really really bubbly water then this one might not be for you. It is really clean crisp and extra bubbly.
DJ H.
Hilliard, OH
When it comes to sparking drinks, this is just an undeniable classic. Perfect for mixing with alcohol or by itself, this is always a staple in my fridge.
Zoe W.
My boyfriend picked this lime flavored one by accident when we were on vacation but it was delicious and I will be picking it up as a refreshment again.
Stacia B.
Great sparkling water. Cute bottle and quality taste. I don't often buy this one because of the price. But when I splurge on water this is what I choose.
Keren C.
Rio Rico, AZ
I love my natural sparkling water but sometimes a hint if lemon is all you need! I think its taste is perfect and I will definitely come back for more!
Prowzzy A.
Columbus
The fact lemon was writing on it the product was already calling my man it was good and tho did not really like it but it night be different for others
Kaitlin  S.
Barnhart, MO
Love this water! Very refreshing and keeps you hydrated! I love drinking these at my work because it makes you think you're having soda but it's water!