BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Cathy J.
Frisco, TX
My husband loves Perrier but doesn't consume an entire bottle in one sitting. We prefer the smaller plastic bottles to keep the bubbles going.
Barbara N.
Not my favorite sparkling water beverage. I find that the drum once poured into a cup loses bubbles and has rather quickly and it get flat fast
Madison V.
Allendale, MI
I love the sweet lemon flavor of this Perrier. Its a great option when you want something carbonated but you're trying to cut back on the pop.
Alex B.
Franklin, Ky
Love love! Not really a lemon person but I like this one. Drink a bottle everyday for lunch...kinda pricy but worth it. I buy mine from target
Kadie C.
Portland, OR
I love the light refreshing taste of this. It’s a great alternative to regular water without the sickly sweetness of soda. It’s affordable too.
Daniel C.
Terrible water . Maybe someone else cup of tea but to me it tastes very grosss and bland rather have club soda it would be about the same thing
Karina R.
Savannah, GA
Personally am not a big fan of sparkling nor flavored waters, so this one was okay for me, but in my opinion I'd rather stick to plain water
Katia C.
Rohnert park, CA
What can I say its my go to for my hangovers lol or just when I feel too bloated! Helps me a lot to feel better plus it has a good taste too!
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Perfect for an upstart stomach! To settle after a meal, as an afternoon snack, or to accompany a steak dinner. This drink is classy and cheap
Nicole C.
Pasadena, CA
I love these in the glass! Don't know what is it that makes it taste slightly more fresh - maybe its just the lemon flavor but these are good