BY PERRIER

Celia P.
Hammond, IN
Pretty awesome, I like the fizziness lol. Its my favorite to drink after a great meal to just settle my stomach. Its also a great additive to other drinks.
Madison D.
LOVE this water, especially the lemon flavor. It's not too bitter or sweet and doesn't taste fake either. Highly recommend if you enjoy sparkling water!
Ashley V.
Marana, AZ
This is really good by itself, but even better if you add a splash of vodka!! Not only are you hydrating but having a cocktail at the same time = score!
Morigianna M.
Riverside, CA
This is very bubbly. the lemon taste is swallowed up by the bubbles. I wish the lemon was stronger but it did blend well with juice to make a nice drink.
Marcie M.
We’re big on sparkling water here at our house! I’ve had this brand a couple of times and enjoyed it! I had the lemon flavor and it was bubbly and crisp!
Stephanie S.
One of my favorite mineral Waters. The bottle is a nice handy size for the dinner table. I can easily find it at any retailer and the cost is reasonable
Rachel G.
Allen, TX
Purchased at: Kroger
I bought this to make a special drink and it was what I expected but I wish the lemon flavor was a little stronger. Other then that it’s a smooth drink.
Sansskruty R.
Hockessin
Love this stuff!! I drink it whenever I want to have a soda but don’t want the calories or sugar. It’s pretty good and refreshing!!! Highly recommend !!!
Stacia B.
Great sparkling water. Cute bottle and quality taste. I don't often buy this one because of the price. But when I splurge on water this is what I choose.
Ruth Z.
This is soda but the good kind. If you do anything to stop soda drink this to help. You'll forget about soda for good. It's a bit pricey but it's so good
DawningsCustomDesign B.
Ottawa
Fresh, mineral taste. Not too fizzy. Comes in amazing flavors and different sizes. Better in glass than plastic