BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1949)
Buy on Walmart
Giannina U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it! It's a very good product and perfect to have it anytime and anywhere. I really like it and I totally recommend this product to anyone!
Laura H.
Gatesville
We love the refreshing taste of the sparkling water and always have some on hand. I prefer it to soda. You can also use these for making punches.
Irene J.
Oakland, CA
This is so delicious without the calories of soda. I love how refreshing it tastes, and doesn't have any of the sugars that juice and soda have.
Mei C.
Dallas tx
I think it's a nice drink. I get it after school sometimes. It could have better carbonation though. I hope they come out with more flavors soon!
Evelyn G.
Los Angeles , Ca
Love this mineral water. It's great for everyday. It taste so good and refreshing. And we my tummy doesn't feel too well it helps it settle down.
Kassandra W.
San Diego, CA
To start this off, I love sparkling water. I think this tastes delicious and is very refreshing. It's great for when I'm really craving a soda!
Jonathan N.
Westminster, CA
This is great with a light meal for brunch or lunch. It's also good to accompany A picnic in the park with your girlfriend or even at the beach
marlene c.
Laredo, TX
I love to drink this, it has the perfect amount of lemon taste and it's something I can add to my lunch without going over board with calories
Cathy J.
Frisco, TX
My husband loves Perrier but doesn't consume an entire bottle in one sitting. We prefer the smaller plastic bottles to keep the bubbles going.
Jeanelle E.
Tampa, FL
My moms obsessed with these she gets one whenever they're near when were in a store she loves how its a substitute for soda but still not bland