BY PERRIER #8 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2013)
Buy on Walmart
Heather W.
Fremont , CA
This is probably my least favorite sparkling water. I feel like it has a weird taste and a weird after taste. I will only buy this as a last resort.
Chelsie B.
Burbank, CA
I pretty much live on this stuff. I love that there's no added sugar and the flavor isn't to strong. It's just a hint of lemon. Extremely refreshing.
Julie B.
Chicora, PA
A hint of lemon, which is my preferred way to enjoy perrier. And this is so much more convenient that having to have lemons on hand to slice and add.
Britni P.
Lewisville , TX
When I was trying to get over my addiction to diet coke I would drink these because I loved the fizzy-ness of diet coke. Great taste, and its water!
Michele B.
Orange
Great with or without meals. Perfect for long road trips and tastes great. Also comes in flavored varieties and sizes. Never tried the alternatives.
Myriah J.
Farmington, NM
Been drinking these since i was a kid. To me they taste better out of the glass bottle than in a can or in a plastic bottle. Anyway love the flavor!
Bo L.
Pisgah Forest
Djlhf was my time for my dog food drinks and food flavor great and affordable drinks highly recommend it to drink and great fgo hot food flavor 🕴🏼
Sarrah H.
Angwin
I don't think that I can go back to non carbonates water again. I love the flavor and the bubbles. I feel like I drink more water with these around
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This is a parking water without added sugar so it is not sweet at all but has just a hint of flavor which makes it one of my favorite refreshments
Luana B.
Love sparkling water and this product! i like it when I'm craving soda and i know i cant have any. i go for this and the bubbles satisfy my craving