BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1946)
Buy on Walmart*
Christie D.
Phoenix, AZ
My favorite drink to carry around with me throughout the day when I just don’t feel like having flat water from my water bottle. Light and crisp!
Jocelyn F.
Las vegas
don't like this but my parents do they say it taste great and it's affordable for such a big bottle! please do get this is you like mineral water
Giannina U.
Phoenix, AZ
I love it! It's a very good product and perfect to have it anytime and anywhere. I really like it and I totally recommend this product to anyone!
Elvie M.
I enjoy the lemony flavor sparkling water, not to strong flavor and i like how its not sweet. I like to drink it very cold with some mint leaves.
Bonnie E.
Palm Springs
I prefer my water with lemon wedges  not quite the same as the real thing  but an effort non the less. Think I would like  plastic bottles  for sure.
Samantha B.
West Babylon, NY
Yes yes yes.  I love sparkling water and these are so refreshing!! I would buy a whole case of these!! So delicious and the lemon makes it crisp!
Evelyn G.
Los Angeles , Ca
Love this mineral water. It's great for everyday. It taste so good and refreshing. And we my tummy doesn't feel too well it helps it settle down.
Jenn Y.
Really good if you want something fizzy but not soda. It's a very refreshing drink. Doesn't cure your thirst like water does, but it tastes good.
Sami L.
Orlando, FL
One of my favorite drinks (makes me feel sorta fancy). It's a nice refreshing drink with a good flavor. Not sugary drink but had a fruity taste.
Erin B.
I give this such a low rating because I am not a fan of sparkling water; I don't fancy the taste of it personally. The packaging is nice though.