BY PERRIER #7 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (1951)
Buy on Walmart*
Destiny B.
Fernandina Beach, FL
This is a parking water without added sugar so it is not sweet at all but has just a hint of flavor which makes it one of my favorite refreshments
Amanda W.
Baltimore, MD
I love Perrier water. It is a great substitute for sodas if you are trying to cut down on drinking too much soda! It's really light and refreshing.
Julia C.
Lebanon PA
Not really worth the price. Amazing taste of course, but I only spend the extra for this brand if it's all a certain convenience store etc carries.
Tati W.
To be honest (and this is my personal opinion) I HATE sparkling water. I don't like it. It tastes extremely bitter to me and makes me want to gag.
Hayley M.
Beaverton, OR
Light, refreshing and crisp. This water has the clean taste that some of the others lack and never ever tastes like plastic. It's super bubbly too!
Jessica M.
Grants , NM
Love this water. It's nice and refreshing and different when you want something more than just a flat bottle of water. It is my go to summer drink
Lauren P.
Los Angeles, CA
It's tasty, it's reasonabley priced and great for dinners. I'd say give it a shot if you're unsure-- it is only water with a little fizz after all!
Diana G.
Pico Rivera
It’s really blah, I’m not a fan of gas water . It just tastes weird to me .i just gave it 2 starts because my significant other drinks this often.
Jordann L.
 I'm not a big fan of carbonated water that has a splash of flavor in it. This to me just taste like a splash of sprite poured into a cup of water.
Stephanie D.
Laredo, TX
Amazing. I absolutely love this and often drink it with every meal aside from water. I'm not a big coke person and this is a great substitute for me