BY PERRIER #4 in Seltzers & Tonics

Reviews (2067)
Buy on Walmart*
Nicole T.
San Francisco, CA
Water, with that little something extra. I love Perrier sparkling water, as it's like drinking a soda without the calories. It's clean and refreshing!
Emily B.
Hopkins , MN
This was not my favorite. The lemon taste was over powering and just wasn't refreshing. I don't even think I finished it because it was just too much.
Skylar L.
Pataskala, OH
It works for the sake of refreshment. It's what you would expect from a seltzer water. It cleans the palette without leaving behind any heavy flavors.
Kimberly R.
Salisbury, MD
These are the best especially if you don't like water this is how I get my little one to drink she loves
Them I love them I'm happy and the taste great
BEV P.
refreshing alternative to soda always a good go to when I want to quench my thirst and I never have trouble finding this product anywhere I go to shop
Brianne P.
Weirton, WV
Great sparkling water. I'm not a big fan of many flavors but lemon is the best one! I add a fresh lemon to it too and it makes it even more refreshing!
Kaitlin  S.
Barnhart, MO
Love this water! Very refreshing and keeps you hydrated! I love drinking these at my work because it makes you think you're having soda but it's water!
Tikkitress C.
Daytona Beach, FL
Gross I didn't care for it one bit and I most likely won't try it again but this is probably just my taste buds it just reminded of the seltzer thing.
Adriana C.
I love this water I buy it a lot after my night job it is so nice and cool it is not a nasty flavor I really don't drink plain water and this is perfect
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
I love these drinks! They rejuvenate me! The price is very reasonable. The flavor really hits the spot. And I think the bottles are pretty cool too. 😉